• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Abysswalker has given Juventus the vote of confidence.

B0Q5KBBIQAEPw4p.png

I know what all of that means.

Randdalf

Lol at The Stanley Parable, brilliant writing. Just 'finished' the game. hahaha

I have an interesting story about the Stanley Parable.

I was talking to this guy a few years ago about making a Source mod but nothing came of it. Then a few months later he tells me that the dude who made the original Stanley Parable is making it into a full game and he's looking for level designers (I was well into making maps for TF2 at the time). I said that I was too busy with university work. Then time goes by and it turns out it was this guy I met who made all the levels for the retail version of Stanley Parable (the other guy who created it does the design and writing). All I have to say is that they both did a phenomenal job.

Batongen

Banned
I'm reading 'On the Road' atm and it's weird to see how openly the words 'fag' and 'negros' are being used throughout the book. Let's use the 'it was the 50s' excuse card shall we.

Wilbur

Banned
Gonna watch that video when I'm done.

On the Chelsea game now. Fabregas goal is still lovely. Warnock's polo is still hilarious.

jtb

Banned
of course Wenger didn't want to answer who was to blame because the answer is so fucking obvious. I don't care about the defenders or a DM, that's nothing new. a better question would be why did you sign a new contract if you have no interest of winning anything.

arkon

Pretty good scores all round. Things are certainly looking rosier than a month or two ago. 4-game unbeaten streak and we're creeping up the table. Can't ask for more.

Also wtf happened at Southampton. Incredible.

Wilbur

Banned
Pretty good scores all round. Things are certainly looking rosier than a month or two ago. 4-game unbeaten streak and we're creeping up the table. Can't ask for more.

Also wtf happened at Southampton. Incredible.

Powell's quite good, isn't he? Liked him as a player, like him as manager.

GorillaJu

I do not know what's in the water in Southampton but at the moment they look like the most real contenders for top 4. Much more so than us and Arsenal

arkon

Powell's quite good, isn't he? Liked him as a player, like him as manager.

I was fearing the worst after the Leeds game. Credit to him though, we've gone on a good run since. Taking valuable points off those around us and the perennial gimme from Wolves.

Wilbur

Banned
I do not know what's in the water in Southampton but at the moment they look like the most real contenders for top 4. Much more so than us and Arsenal

Don't know if it'll last, a lot to prove that they can get that spot. Wouldn't be surprised to see them finish 6th or so though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom