• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

kharma if you were to recommend one flagship smartphone to get by the end of 2014 which one would you recommend? or would you wait until 2015?

Slizz

I just bought a Moto X on a whim. Really cheap with my upgrade. Worried about battery life before I even get it though.

Glazers actually made moves to pay it off.

I recommend reading this http://andersred.blogspot.co.uk/ and going back through Andy's tweets. He doesn't have loads so it's not too hard to fly back through them and search for the words you're after like debt etc. https://twitter.com/andersred

His feelings on the debt

Good on the club! It was looking really bad for a few years.

My mother is a huge Utd fan. I've seen her cry over the state of things before and performances. The day Fergie retired she was sitting on our coffee table in the front room with her 70's era Utd scarf on balling her eyes out.

She doesn't keep up to date on the debt stuff so I'll let her know they'll be alright. Should add some cheer to her season at least.

(We are an odd family. She's a Utd fan, my brother has been a Chelsea fan since he was 5 [long before the money] and my sister and I are Hammers fans). Makes for some interesting dinner conversations when I visit.

kharma45

kharma if you were to recommend one flagship smartphone to get by the end of 2014 which one would you recommend? or would you wait until 2015?

For a small phone, the Z3 Compact. For a big one, the Note 4.

Decent deal on the Z3c recently with EE. 4GB of 4G data, unlimited calls and texts, plus EU roaming for calls and texts, £27.99 p/m. Phone us £49.99 up front but if you use a cashback website like TCB or Quidco you'll negate that cost. TCB was giving £65 last time I checked. Also if you wanted I could refer you if you weren't a member of one of those sites ;)

My mother is a huge Utd fan. I've seen her cry over the state of things before and performances. The day Fergie retired she was sitting on our coffee table in the front room with her 70's era Utd scarf on balling her eyes out.

She doesn't keep up to date on the debt stuff so I'll let her know they'll be alright. Should add some cheer to her season at least.

If you're not interested in that stuff it can be dry reading at times. Essentially the Glazers took a risk and it paid off, and the club look financially sound from here on out, assuming they can make the CL again this year.

Oh god.

I was in a daze that day. Didn't know how much a fucking old man who I can barely understand with his fucking accent can mean to me.

3Sixty

I just bought a Moto X on a whim. Really cheap with my upgrade. Worried about battery life before I even get it though.

I just got the Moto G recently. Its decent.

Dispite the battery being smaller then my Xperia Z it lasts much longer.

B0UooCXCAAED925.jpg

Salvadora

For a small phone, the Z3 Compact. For a big one, the Note 4.

Decent deal on the Z3c recently with EE. 4GB of 4G data, unlimited calls and texts, plus EU roaming for calls and texts, £27.99 p/m. Phone us £49.99 up front but if you use a cashback website like TCB or Quidco you'll negate that cost. TCB was giving £65 last time I checked. Also if you wanted I could refer you if you weren't a member of one of those sites ;)
yeah the z3c was the one i was looking at and i'd probably buy outright but the sony brand has me a bit worried, what with their constant new phone releases

unfortunately i already am a member of quidco :p

haven't actually used it yet though

kharma45

yeah the z3c was the one i was looking at and i'd probably buy outright but the sony brand has me a bit worried, what with their constant new phone releases

unfortunately i already am a member of quidco :p

haven't actually used it yet though

http://www.quidco.com/ee-mobile-contracts/ £70 cashback atm

I know what you mean with their 6 month cycle, but they have at least promised an update to Lollipop for all the Xperia Z series devices. Z3's should be amongst the first.

Marc

I left after we got relegated. Get worse from there? :(

Won first game and made loads of chances, actually passed to each other. :D

Second game, 6-0.... rage quitting.... dribbling entire team... did nothing going forward. Didn't string two passes together. :(

One of the games was straight up hacked, everyone had their controls frozen when they got the ball randomly.

keit4

Banned
Important win for Depor against a tough team. We played our best football this season in the first half and we were a fucking wall in the second. Hopefully this is a turning point for the team.

Oh, and FUCK VALENCIA of course. Shitty team with shitty fans.

Fintan

Won first game and made loads of chances, actually passed to each other. :D

Second game, 6-0.... rage quitting.... dribbling entire team... did nothing going forward. Didn't string two passes together. :(

One of the games was straight up hacked, everyone had their controls frozen when they got the ball randomly.
Yeah, that was the one game I tried playing as striker. That freezing was really frustrating.

Tubie

Important win for Depor against a tough team. We played our best football this season in the first half and we were a fucking wall in the second. Hopefully this is a turning point for the team.

Oh, and FUCK VALENCIA of course. Shitty team with shitty fans.

0_0

I didn't know we had a Depor fan here!

I do agree about about Valencia fans, they are easily among the worst anywhere.

Purdy

Sterling is dead right now, can't beat a man to save his life at the moment. Looks disinterested as well, maybe it is tiredness but he is young and has the best fitness coaches and knowledge available. Plenty of other guys his age don't look this jaded, talk about any great and they're usually doing the business at this age.

HnzRgZh.jpg

Not the best comparison but the 'usually doing the business at this age' comment obviously silly

bjaelke

Just seen the highlights :lol Watching/following a game through Twitter just isn't the quite the same. Kharma meltdown was brilliant but apart from that lackluster in comparison.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Real chance to go 2 points ahead of everyone except Liverpool tomorrow :eek:

Please take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom