• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmiPrime

You're English? Studying Japanese at university? Nice. Is it just a Japanese langauge course, or is that just part of the package?

Pure Japanese (BA) with Japanese culture/literature/history/sociology bits on the side and a year abroad. The work isn't that hard, there's just a ton of it and keeping on top of that and attending lessons, having a job so you can actually afford the year abroad, going out, finding time to wash clothes and not be a smelly student is really tricky.

GorillaJu

Depends on my grades in second year. One of the Tokyo universities would be nice but they're quite fussy.

Waseda is known for having a really large exchange program and they're one of the top 3 schools in Tokyo. Even so they still exchange students with schools all over the place, including my alma mater which was just an upper/mid state university in California.

The other good schools around here are Keio (I actually live just down the street from KU), Rikkyo, Sofia and Tokyo University. But it really doesn't matter where you go I think, the experience is the important part.

EmiPrime

Waseda is known for having a really large exchange program and they're one of the top 3 schools in Tokyo. Even so they still exchange students with schools all over the place, including my alma mater which was just an upper/mid state university in California.

The other good schools around here are Keio (I actually live just down the street from KU), Rikkyo, Sofia and Tokyo University. But it really doesn't matter where you go I think, the experience is the important part.

That's how I see it. We have links with about 20 different universities and I wouldn't be upset about going to any of them. :)

Elchele

Is more curvature good or bad

image.php

Scum

Mexico are 2-0 up if anyone cares.

I've been feeling better, but I'm pretty sure it is anxiety. It got bad a couple of times after I told you guys about it. Hasn't been bad in 3 days or so though.

Glad the last three days have been better. What's got you worrying so much? Work?? Take a break if you can.

Slizz

Landon Donovan 'send-off' tomorrow is going to be fucking hilarious. Jurgen was saying something like the start and 30 minutes of play.

I'd love to hear a recent convo between Donovan and Klinsmann

GorillaJu

I've been feeling better, but I'm pretty sure it is anxiety. It got bad a couple of times after I told you guys about it. Hasn't been bad in 3 days or so though.

I've been there man. Never fainted but have felt very very close to it. It can get better over time for sure. Comes in goes in fits and the more you get used to it the better you learn to deal with it.

GorillaJu

Man I've been getting the shaft like a sorry sack of shit on head to head fantasy. Kharma is up there with 15 points on a pidly score of 334. I'm on only 6 points at 361 because my two best scoring weeks I just happened to be against someone who got some stupid 70+ point week.

God is against me.

It befuddles me that the media always say we'll be disappointed with under 8 or so goals against the likes of San Marino, when we seem to grind out an unspectacular 4 or 5-0 more often than not.

Yesterday's performance was exactly what anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together would have expected/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom