• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
ae3r70b_460sa_v1.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
For Blablurn:

tumblr_nd53dkBYYS1s8z5rho4_250.gif

I've been feeling better, but I'm pretty sure it is anxiety. It got bad a couple of times after I told you guys about it. Hasn't been bad in 3 days or so though.

HEY you're fine!

tumblr_lis95a5Dy91qh91jxo1_500.gif

Passing out is cool, don't treat it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Real Madrid's Marcelo "Certainly not now, but in the future I would like to play for Juventus."

Real Madrid's Marcelo "Certainly not now, but in the future I would like to play for Juventus."

40j91ON.gif

Thanks Yurtl. She's cute. A lil cutie pie.

and a Junited fan, what more do you want?

Carbonox

does espn even know what a football is tho

speaking of balls i just had a poo that hurt so much the first thing that came to mind was that scene in 2012 when they take off on the plane as the earth starts to crack and fall apart.

exactly like that

first thing that came to mind was a cricket ball cos it werent no long brioche, lemme tell ya
i7H0qx1qr8GDS.png

I just realised Capello isn't on the list. Which is strange because If you are gonna have pep and Jose in the top 2, then Fabio was walking into ready made clubs and winning a decade before them. Fabio is just as good as those two.

But personally if all things are equal I would take Ancelotti over any other manager. Just seems like a decent guy and it is unfair to judge the lack of league titles he has because that Milan side were just too old to be able to compete for league titles. Hopefully he will win the league title in Spain and cement his legendary status.

Clegg

Guardian saying Jules Bianchi's condition has deteriorated. His family and best friend are now at his bedside.

Gündogan just played a proper football match again!

Was at one of our second team's friendly.

It's happening.

Oh, Reus, too. But who cares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom