• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Lynda Bellingham has died. What a way to find out, a Michael Smiley tweet calling her the original MILF.

ibe2Sdiv03u6yK.png

Scum

jts

...hate me...
Finish third. When they finish third.
He said "again", not even meaning this season. Probably refers to a post-Wenger era. I can't see it happening earlier than that.

Wait does anyone still think that Arsenal will finish top 4 this season, let alone 3rd place?

inZi49yUqMO2w.gif

Just been on my FB and saw some guy I went to school with has changed his display name to "Danny Stackz" instead of Danny Smith or whatever his name was.

He's 24.

Crazy that people do that kind of thing. Some people have no dignity.

jts

...hate me...
Just been on my FB and saw some guy I went to school with has changed his display name to "Danny Stackz" instead of Danny Smith or whatever his name was.

He's 24.

Crazy that people do that kind of thing. Some people have no dignity.

My name in Facebook is Max Power.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Rumours were Adnan might be starting tonight :eek:

K1LLER7

---------- Falcon --------

Di Maria - Mata - Januzaj

------ Blind - Herrera -----

Shaw - Rojo - Jones - Rafael

---------- De GOAT -------

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
---------- Falcon --------

Di Maria - Mata - Januzaj

------ Blind - Herrera -----

Shaw - Rojo - Jones - Rafael

---------- De GOAT -------

The Believe FC formation of dreams

Im Mata

Invid is Di Maria

Koo is...Janujaz

bacon is Blind, Wooden is Jones and Quiche/Hixx are Falcao

Broken is Rafael :O

Jarnet87

I haven't paid much attention to football since the Everton game, United getting any players back for today's game vs West Brom? Heard Robin was absolute dog shit in qualifiers, please drop him for this game Louis. It's bad enough his form is shit, but we can't afford to have him give us another 55 minute performance against Chelsea.

Jack cw

LOL... Our third goalie is injured. Starke has a ligmanet rupture in his ankel. Out for months... Reina is injured too, nothing serious though. Our 3rd divisision youth keeper s going together with Neuer into the Roma match.

Scum

He said "again", not even meaning this season. Probably refers to a post-Wenger era. I can't see it happening earlier than that.

Wait does anyone still think that Arsenal will finish top 4 this season, let alone 3rd place?

inZi49yUqMO2w.gif

Arsenal have been doing this shit for the last four or so seasons now. On paper, everything seems wrong. But on the pitch, they persistently pick up points. Finishing in the Top 4 wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Splatt

LOL... Our third goalie is injured. Starke has a ligmanet rupture in his ankel. Out for months... Reina is injured too, nothing serious though. Our 3rd divisision youth keeper s going together with Neuer into the Roma match.

I thought Reina was dead.

United game is 3am here in Malaysia.

Fuck it. I'll be up. We better win.

Januzaj better play.

Rumbo better score.

RVP just fuck off pls you sad old man

Manager

City Watch @City_Watch · 4m
Ahmed Musa (CSKA): "As you can see, they [City] are very weak this year. We are going to use that advantage against them."

nlFuAua.png

Elchele

fuck, and two of the reserves goalkeepers are injured too. Only Zingerle (the starting GK for the reserves) is alright, we are going to fuck the reserves like last season by borrowing their GK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom