• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
bale-girl.jpg

@TeleFootball
Spanish girl is the spitting image of Gareth Bale

That Project Babb site that tweet links too isn't that bad.
It's got some good Fifa 15 gifs

and this picture
blind-1.jpg

Slizz

Still baffles me that people can't grasp the concept of sweet and salty combined. Eat a chocolate dipped pretzel already.

Blablurn

I just wanted to try out whats behind the hype.

It's fun to make it. It tastes good too. But once is enough. I'm happy I tried it though.

What I find best about Curb is the amount of times I find myself agreeing with Larry :lol. I don't know whether I should be worried or everyone else is wrong.

Sensational show though, truly brilliant.

He's odd but the people around him are unnaturally unreasonable :lol

Carbonox

I only watched the first season of Curb but the blind man episode was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I really should watch the rest of the show. Where's me Blu-Ray boxset?!
it's hbo so never, or in 100 years time

Meier

Finally watched that video of little Lily not wanting to wear her school uniform since it was blue. I got the biggest kick out of the mom unironically saying "Cit-eh". Cracks me up every time.

Imagine if Suarez still played for us (minus the ban) and Bale still played for Spurs. The league would be so good.

Wonder what happened to our pursuit of Will Hughes. It was a dead cert for a while

@Laboured, it's on right now, BTSport1

Imagine if Suarez still played for us (minus the ban) and Bale still played for Spurs. The league would be so good.

Wonder what happened to our pursuit of Will Hughes. It was a dead cert for a while

@Laboured, it's on right now, BTSport1

Imagine if Bale still played for Southampton. At least then he would play for a half decent team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom