• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikkun

Roma are going to win the CL.

Francesco-Totti.gif

Fun fact: I predicted Inter winning CL in October 2009.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Possibly Modric as well??

Ushojax amcry :D

Liverpool might actually have a chance if someone cack like Illaramendi is playing. Modric is so good at playing through sluggish midfields like Liverpool's.

Pennywise

Marca would :lol

I don't think they'll be relevant in the next few year. The Bundesliga is no Mickey Mouse league like the Austrian one and they won't be able to have their farming teams in the second and third division. VW also has a shitload of money but it's just too expensive to be a top team in the short run.

The difference is, Hopp never wanted to use Hoffenheim as advertisement for his own shit.
Mateschitz just wants to see his Red Bull shit everywhere.

Poldi is doing everything but playing football these days, isn't he? I fucking love him :lol

Recently, he was doing a film scene in Köln's stadium:
1779765_99190016415465lsn9.jpg

Aylin Tezel is so goddamn cute <3

If the Bayerischer Rundfunk was FC Bayern, they would have already stolen her from the Dortmund Tatort.

---------------------------------------------

In other news, Mario Götze is doing a topless scene for a Matthias Schweighöfer movie. What a man.

Just rolled my trouser leg up a bit cos my leg was itching and it wouldn't roll back down I was worried I would have to walk home looking like a free mason #bigbrownlegs

Rikkun

it's all on you then. YOU DID THIS!

actually Inter winning the CL was the beginning of the end, so thanks Ricky!
I always liked Mourinho and I like to think he's the responsible for both rise and fall of Inter
He's not
In other news, Mario Götze is doing a topless scene for a Matthias Schweighöfer movie. What a man.

Why would I want to see that
German movies pls.

Scum

Liverpool might actually have a chance if someone cack like Illaramendi is playing. Modric is so good at playing through sluggish midfields like Liverpool's.

Cack. Lol

Poldi is doing everything but playing football these days, isn't he? I fucking love him :lol

Recently, he was doing a film scene in Köln's stadium:
1779765_99190016415465lsn9.jpg

Aylin Tezel is so goddamn cute <3

If the Bayerischer Rundfunk was FC Bayern, they would have already stolen her from the Dortmund Tatort.

---------------------------------------------

"Move out of the way, love. I want to see the last letter on Poldi's shirt."

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fun fact: He couldn't drive that car, 99% sure.
Other fun fact: He was coming home from a Snoop Dogg concert.
and he's a 19 y/o reserve player in Serie A. Footballers can afford these cars at 19 haha..

Fucking Snoop Dogg, he betrayed us. I genuinely thought he liked Juve, but then I discovered Google and saw him cheating on us with other shirts too.

I remember going out of my way to buy his cassette after seeing the picture ;_;

man all this talk about Chelsea being invincible for the season is leading up to United beating us :( I just don't want the record to go to United or Liverpool!

Rikkun

and he's a 19 y/o reserve player in Serie A. Footballers can afford these cars at 19 haha..

He's the Januzaj we deserve.

Fucking Snoop Dogg, he betrayed us. I genuinely thought he liked Juve, but then I discovered Google and saw him cheating on us with other shirts too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNa7b7yikCE

Time to run out again then.

man all this talk about Chelsea being invincible for the season is leading up to United beating us :( I just don't want the record to go to United or Liverpool!

Even without Costa our team is better than United, we actually have defenders for a start.

I don't think we will lose to them, when we lose it'll be to the sort of team we lost to last season, I do think however that because we're at Old Trafford, we will likely have a result similar to the City game where we aren't adventurous going forwards and are quite happy to settle for a draw.

As for Liverpool, I really dont think they can stop this train. Choo choo

Esch

Banned

Snoop Dogg is renowned for being a legendary bandwagon hopping dickrider. Him, Drake and Wayne are the worst.

Fintan

Even without Costa our team is better than United, we actually have defenders for a start.

I don't think we will lose to them, when we lose it'll be to the sort of team we lost to last season, I do think however that because we're at Old Trafford, we will likely have a result similar to the City game where we aren't adventurous going forwards and are quite happy to settle for a draw.

As for Liverpool, I really dont think they can stop this train. Choo choo
I hope we don't play for a draw at Old Trafford. I don't want City gaining any ground. I think they're at West Ham though, so maybe they'll drop points. West Ham have looked really good lately.

I hope we don't play for a draw at Old Trafford. I don't want City gaining any ground. I think they're at West Ham though, so maybe they'll drop points. West Ham have looked really good lately.

Big Sam will do us a favour, and if he doesn't, I'm sure next time they play Stoke they'll drop points, its all good.

You didn't know about Snoop? I think it's impossible to find a club's shirt he doesn't have.

Looking back it really was a great weekend of Premier League football. Arsenal dropping points, Balotelli looking like a mug, QPR getting beat, Lampard tearing Spurs apart for 20mins and that amazing 8-0 game.

The highlight for me was obviously these beautiful goals and the fantastic atmosphere in the Chelsea end at Selhurst.
mnylGWF.gif

gOJ0tQp.gif

AKvrVMr.gif

Hopefully West Brom and United can keep up this brilliant round of games tonight

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I think its highly likely we will lose tonight because its too perfect for us to win

I hope we play good football again :D

bjaelke

Does Gotze know how to live in the world?
That beanie with that suit, the right hand dead down, that stupid face like he's trying not to laugh while the teacher is looking at him in class.

You just know he's wearing a pair of sneakers to complete the attire.

Marc

Seems like every day, work gets a little bigger with snidey cunts. Worse bit is they can give it but can't take it, suddenly they're precious little flowers.

Need to win the lottery, or stop being lazy and look elsewhere.

Anyway, shame about Bale being out but don't think Madrid exactly need him to beat this Liverpool side. Football is weird though, Liverpool will probably win by 5 goals and Rodgers will wink.

I was going to go to the cinema tonight, but there's nothing on that I want to see really (with subs) :(

Oh well, hopefully West Brom can get something against Utd tonight.

They wont

So what does Man City do next summer?

I mean their squad is one of the oldest in the EPL and it still doesn't look like a CL challenging side.

Will they try and throw money at Pep? But can Pep succeed with a limited transfer budget?

I mean their squad is one of the oldest in the EPL and it still doesn't look like a CL challenging side.

Will they try and throw money at Pep? But can Pep succeed with a limited transfer budget?

Pretty sure there was a newspaper saying today that Man City are desperate to get Pep, if Pellegrini doesn't win anything this season (although I doubt FA Cup/League Cup would be sufficient anyway) then I suspect if they think they can get a better manager they will go for it.

I don't think he will be the solution to their CL woes though. Perhaps they will let Yaya go. Are they able to spend what they want next summer or do they have more FFP punishments?

Marc

I was going to go to the cinema tonight, but there's nothing on that I want to see really (with subs) :(

Oh well, hopefully West Brom can get something against Utd tonight.

They wont

Just waiting for Interstellar, nothing else matters.

Watch Graveyard of the Fireflies or Barefoot Gen if you haven't seen them...

Need to drag people down into my misery.

Meier

City are expected to make a profit this year so UEFA should lift any restrictions and wipe out the remaining part of the fine. The squad is talented enough to win the UCL, whether or not they play well enough remains to be seen. Pep could possibly come in Summer 2016 but not before then I'd doubt.

Just waiting for Interstellar, nothing else matters.

Watch Graveyard of the Fireflies or Barefoot Gen if you haven't seen them...

Need to drag people down into my misery.

I was going to see '71, but it's not out yet with subs around here. Also want to see the Babadook this month. Yeah, so looking forward to Interstellar.

Grave of the Fireflies? I've got that somewhere, haven't watched it yet tho :/

Barefoot Gen sounds interesting, cheers.

I'm so sad that Boardwalk is ending next week ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom