• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look how he's holding his breath. Cheeks all puffed out. SO. GOOD.

iYsN8EHxi2xlf.gif

confuziz

Banned
I can't believe we're fucking losing. Bloody hell!

Wish Hiddink would resign and fuck off. This isn't going to work out.

This wouldn't be happening if LvG still managed us.

Eh, it would. Managers don't matter. We had some extreme luck on our side + a worldclass robben + depay

3Sixty

3Sixty follows every former Southampton player wishing them every curse imaginable even when they treated his club with respect and left only because Southampton accepted a bid without acting up or forcing issues.

I don't get it.

Nope.

They'll all cunts that jumped ship given half a chance.

I hope they all suffer.

Lightning

Banned
Eh, it would. Managers don't matter. We had some extreme luck on our side + a worldclass robben + depay
Eh... What a load of tosh. Sorry mate but I don't agree. Jose Mourinho compared to Arsene Wenger says managers do matter, as do tactics, team set ups and coaching.

Nope.

They'll all cunts that jumped ship given half a chance.

I hope they all suffer.
Yet you wank the balls of Clyne who jumped ship to Southampton, not a Southampton youth product, and when the opportunity comes will jump off Southampton as well? Chambers and Shaw are Southampton youth players, it's something you'll always have, won't have anything with Clyne since he's Crystal Palace.

3Sixty

Yet you wank the balls of Clyne who jumped ship to Southampton, not a Southampton youth product, and when the opportunity comes will jump off Southampton as well? Chambers and Shaw are Southampton youth players, it's something you'll always have, won't have anything with Clyne since he's Crystal Palace.

Clynes not a cunt though. He gave many loyal years to Palace and left because the club was in serious financial constraints and were going backwards.

I can't blame Chambers so much for going to a club he's got more chance of playing for as their defenders all suck.

And in fairness to Shaw, our Nando's does shut early.

Scum

Uncharted 2 is better than any Nintendo game

You're dead to me.

I played PT yesterday as my dad bought a PS4, and now feel like there's no other good reasons for me to get one in a long time. I would rather buy a Wii U than PS4 or Xbone.

I'll probably end up with a PS4 eventually. But right now most of what I want to get is available on PC. Like Arkham Knight. Feels like a waste to get one now, when cunts like SE want full price for a remaster. lool

faridmon

The new MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS single really sucks. It abrasive and not catchy at all.

Who the hell is throwing money at her in order to make average music?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom