• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=135415129&postcount=483

ioTo9vOc821Sz.png

inky

Don't judge Woody.

the things people confess on the internet tho... I guess it feels good to let it out anonymously

Yen

So Liverpool's U19s beat Madrid's 3-2. Wilson and Rossiter are said to have starred.
Just 2.5/3 years ago, we were getting smashed by everyone (even with Raheezus, Wisdom, Suso et al), so I guess that shows how good this current group is.

bjaelke

So Liverpool's U19s beat Madrid's 3-2. Wilson and Rossiter are said to have starred.
Just 2.5/3 years ago, we were getting smashed by everyone (even with Raheezus, Wisdom, Suso et al), so I guess that shows how good this current group is.

we lost the last game to basel

Yen

j'espere je peux obtenir un fauteuil a la pub pour le match parce que j'ai cours de francais ce soir innit

Welcome to football-GAF Soremaker

Daffy Duck

Football m8657. Greatest sport in the universe. Anything can happen. Believe.

Have you seen how Liverpool have played recently?

If it wasn't for OG we would have been embarrassed by QPR at the weekend. Going to take an almighty turn around in performances for anything other than a beating.

Pranay

Hey everyone, real Madrid fan here
Well I have posted here few times but ended up arguing with doicare so I generally lurk here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom