• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

Thiago surgery was a done successful this morning. He's going to start first recovery training later today. Pep pls. Don't kill him again :/

This place is a little testy today. Yurt why are you making everyone so angry?

If Yurt attacks you or anyone just use this gif

igT9Ue193tg7k.gif

Blablurn

oh shit. leverkusen has to pay 16m € to investors of their former main sponsor. but apparently they expected that. schürrles transfer fee will be used for that.

Jack cw

oh shit. leverkusen has to pay 16m € to investors of their former main sponsor. but apparently they expected that. schürrles transfer fee will be used for that.

They better pray that they make it to the round of last 16. If they don't then say goodbay to Challhanoglu and Son. Btw. what happened to Kenka?

windfish

yeah they allready knew they were fucked, actually this might have been the very reason why Holzhäuser left
had to go

Zabojnik

Posting this image here, since we likely won't see it tonight. Yet another night with an out of form Llorente slowing down our attacking and attempting no shots on target awaits us. Thanks, Allegri.

MORATA-TEVEZ-JUVENTUS-MALMO.jpeg

Splatt

Posting this image here, since we likely won't see it tonight. Yet another night with an out of form Llorente slowing down our attacking and attempting no shots on target awaits us. Thanks, Allegri.

Don't worry.

Mazic will red card Llorente in the 15th minute.

Rikkun

ZAZO IS BACK

LET'S DO IT

It's release day for GOTG in Italy so I'll be out.
Fuck me. Hopefully we'll be ahead of 5 goals at HT.

Zabojnik

Don't worry.

Mazic will red card Llorente in the 15th minute.

Starting Llorente and Pirlo instead of Morata and Marchisio would be a colossal mistake. Exactly the kind of mistake I expect Allegri to make.

I'd be more than okay with a draw.

Have fun watching GOTG in italian, Ricky. Should be amazing. SONO GRUUUUUUT!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
ZAZO IS BACK

LET'S DO IT

It's release day for GOTG in Italy so I'll be out.
Fuck me. Hopefully we'll be ahead of 5 goals at HT.

we're ready

tumblr_ndtbpbTUIy1s8z5rho1_500.gif

Asamoah still looks dead inside. An empty vessel.

and I love how Padoin always looks lost and overwhelmed :lol like a competition winner or something "I can't believe I'm here" "I don't know what to do with my hands" "I hope they change the topic" "Is it my turn to talk now?" "I hope they'd look at me...or not, because I'm having a bad hair day" "I wish I could grow a beard like them"

Rikkun

Starting Llorente and Pirlo instead of Morata and Marchisio would be a colossal mistake. Exactly the kind of mistake I expect Allegri to make.

I'd be more than okay with a draw.

Have fun watching GOTG in italian, Ricky. Should be amazing. SONO GRUUUUUUT!

Don't do the Blablurn, after yesterday's match we have to stomp them.
And obv we'll see Andrea and Fernando.

As for the movie, I'm going just for Pratt. Expecting a mediocre flick because of bad VO. Fuck italian VO.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Don't do the Blablurn, after yesterday's match we have to stomp them.
And obv we'll see Andrea and Fernando.

As for the movie, I'm going just for Pratt. Expecting a mediocre flick because of bad VO. Fuck italian VO.

remember Ricky, it's just another Marvel movie, don't go in with any expectations and you'll like it.

Zabojnik

Aren't there any cinemas that show movies in lingua originale near you? Or or you going with buddies with inferior english skillz, so that isn't an option? I must know, Ricky. I MUST KNOW.

bjaelke

A FORMER Derby County footballer who masqueraded as a Premier League star to maintain his celebrity life of champagne and shopping sprees has been jailed for four years.

Medi Abalimba, who admitted multiple fraud offences, has had stints as a professional footballer with Derby County, Oldham Athletic, Southend United, Fulham and Crystal Palace and at one time even commanded a transfer fee in excess of £1m.

Manchester Crown Court heard that midfielder Medi Abalimba, 25, was so ashamed at his career at top-flight clubs foundering due to injury that he falsely claimed to be multi-millionaire Chelsea midfielder Gael Kakuta to get drink and clothes on credit.
He even maintained the pretence in order to woo women. While in West Yorkshire he befriended a woman and convinced her he was Gael Kakuta, stating that he didn't want to use his credit cards as he wasn't supposed to be in the UK and his agent wouldn't be happy. Promising to pay her back he used her credit cards to rack up a £4,633 bill at a spa and also used her card to hire a Range Rover at a cost of £2,397.
:lol

Ronaldo to score 3 goals tonight and beat Raul's UCL all time goalscorer record?

What a time to be alive, both Messi and Ronaldo taking football into a different stratosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom