• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN FC @ESPNFC

BREAKING: Serbia awarded 3-0 win, deducted 3 points + ordered to play 2 home qualifiers behind closed doors after trouble against Albania.

BtfK2B4.gif

"Everyone's fault, nobody's fault"

FootballFan

ESPN FC @ESPNFC

BREAKING: Serbia awarded 3-0 win, deducted 3 points + ordered to play 2 home qualifiers behind closed doors after trouble against Albania.

BtfK2B4.gif

Makes no sense at all lol.

I also don't get why the Albanian FA would be charged exactly the same as the Serbian one. I expected Serbian FA to face bigger punishment tbh.

(Considering it was their fans that ran in and attacked the players, it was their security not controlling the crowds etc) in the end though it is UEFA's fault for allowing them to play.

Korez

Paolo Aghemo ‏@AghemoPaolo 56 sec57 secondi fa

Marotta during shareholders' meeting: "We have renewed the contract with #Pogba until 2019" #Juventus

GorillaJu

Man I'm really deliberating here. I cant decide if I should buy this cheap desk chair for ~$40 and risk it having no beneficial effect on my back, or getting this expensive ergonomic chair (basically a copy of the Herman Miller Aeron) for $300 and splitting the cost up over 3 months with a charge card. You can do this in Japan making no interest payments.

I can't stomach the idea of paying 300 bucks for a chair right now when I still have things I need/want for the apartment like a bigger TV, a rug, new kitchenware, etc. But my back pain is excruciating and I'm not sure I want to risk putting myself at the mercy of a cheap office chair.

I'm so #firstworldproblems

What the fuck do I do.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Paolo Aghemo ‏@AghemoPaolo 56 sec57 secondi fa

Marotta during shareholders' meeting: "We have renewed the contract with #Pogba until 2019" #Juventus

So Buffon wasn't lying then! GET IN!!!

I still expect us to sell him next season though

GorillaJu

So Buffon wasn't lying then! GET IN!!!

I still expect us to sell him next season though

He'a fully ownedc? Not partially, correct? If so then I wouldn't worry. Only players under third party ownership are guaranteed a transfer after signing a contract

Lightning

Banned
Forgot Wilshere was suspended for Sunderland game. Running short on players now... And Ramsey's hardly in inspiring form to help us through.

In Sanchez I trust.

Scum

Man I'm really deliberating here. I cant decide if I should buy this cheap desk chair for ~$40 and risk it having no beneficial effect on my back, or getting this expensive ergonomic chair (basically a copy of the Herman Miller Aeron) for $300 and splitting the cost up over 3 months with a charge card. You can do this in Japan making no interest payments.

I can't stomach the idea of paying 300 bucks for a chair right now when I still have things I need/want for the apartment like a bigger TV, a rug, new kitchenware, etc. But my back pain is excruciating and I'm not sure I want to risk putting myself at the mercy of a cheap office chair.

What the fuck do I do.

The cheap ass chair will make things worse and a big TV can wait. Your health first, m9.

Mastadon

Banned

What the fuck do I do.

Get the good chair, back problems are no joke. You'll pay a lot more than $300 when you're having to go to a chiropractor.

What the fuck do I do.

In the long run?

Your spine.

Go get yourself a good chair.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Goin to Brad Pitt's Fury! I dunno what to expect

He'a fully ownedc? Not partially, correct? If so then I wouldn't worry. Only players under third party ownership are guaranteed a transfer after signing a contract

Fully owned by Mino Raiola, which is worse.

And dude, buy the chair!

GorillaJu

You guys are right. Christmas is coming up anyway and I don't have any thing I feel like I need a bigger TV till Bloodborne comes out.

Thanks Yahoo AnswersGAF

jts

...hate me...

What the fuck do I do.

Compromise m8.

Markus chair from IKEA.

Less than 200 bucks.

Amazing chair.

Yen

What the fuck do I do.

Buy the cheap chair and as much valium as you can.

Wilbur

Banned
Goin to Brad Pitt's Fury! I dunno what to expect

Fully owned by Mino Raiola, which is worse.

And dude, buy the chair!

I saw it yesterday. Was decent. Pitt's good in it and so is the kid, but I'm always confused by war films that can't make their mind up whether they're condemning the violence or they have some weird fetish over showing heads blowing up and whatnot, good action though it is. There's a lovely long scene in the middle where there's a change of pace, easily the best in the film.

lol Serbian was given a 3-0 win over Albania on paper, after the fights.... But they then also had 3 points taken away from them in the group, due to it being their responsibility that the security was ok. So basically neither of the teams got any points, if Denmark can't qualify from this group they truly don't deserve shit.

lol Serbian was given a 3-0 win over Albania on paper, after the fights.... But they then also had 3 points taken away from them in the group, due to it being their responsibility that the security was ok. So basically neither of the teams got any points, if Denmark can't qualify from this group they truly don't deserve shit.

dc pls

They have to award a winner for the head to head. So even though they lost the points they still might end up having a better head to head if it came down to it.

PowderedToast

so what strikers do you guys think we should play against hull?

i'm thinking two up top, it's become abundantly clear that we don't work with a single big CF. it just slows down our play too much. i'm thinking lambert and borini, with balo on the bench. i'd even consider throwing in yesil to play off lambert aswell.

Wilbur

Banned
Need to download FM when I get back today

i'm thinking two up top, it's become abundantly clear that we don't work with a single big CF. it just slows down our play too much. i'm thinking lambert and borini, with balo on the bench. i'd even consider throwing in yesil to play off lambert aswell.

Allen as false nine

bjaelke

Harry Wilson up top. Easily the best Welshman in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom