• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
wilbur arsenal won't finish in the top 4 this season

season long avatar for the loser

don't be a pussy

no because i think you will

we'll be third

you'll be fourth

believe in life

believe in love

i can feel something inside me say

I really don't think you're strong enough

Rikkun

So in yesterday's news, Napoli had to leave higuain and Albiol behind as the bus and other players were being attacked from Napoli fans with sticks and stones. Higuain and Albiol were having antidoping tests, they got left behind in the stadium and they had to sleep in Switzerland.

I can't.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I saw it yesterday. Was decent. Pitt's good in it and so is the kid, but I'm always confused by war films that can't make their mind up whether they're condemning the violence or they have some weird fetish over showing heads blowing up and whatnot, good action though it is. There's a lovely long scene in the middle where there's a change of pace, easily the best in the film.
Thanks!!

I'm not big on movies with messages so it's alright. War and violence is bad, we get it, now just give me a good story pls.

So in yesterday's news, Napoli had to leave higuain and Albiol behind as the bus and other players were being attacked from Napoli fans with sticks and stones. Higuain and Albiol were having antidoping tests, they got left behind in the stadium and they had to sleep in Switzerland.

I can't.

Hahahahahahhaha

L1NETT

Gawd damn Gomorra is good

Well done Italy

you done good

Oh and that new Attenborough documentary is sensational. Love a good nature doc me

GorillaJu

So who can we buy in January that will help our team out? Okay obviously a Reus is ideal, but realistically?

Think we'll be stuck like this till next summer.

When is the full version of FM out?

Also just seen this on my Twitter feed, madness:

Sky News Newsdesk ‏@SkyNewsBreak · 2m2 minutes ago
Merseyside Police says it has arrested 10 males and one female all aged 12-19 in connection with rape of a 43-year-old woman in #Liverpool

bloody hell, 12-19

Salazar

I saw it yesterday. Was decent. Pitt's good in it and so is the kid, but I'm always confused by war films that can't make their mind up whether they're condemning the violence or they have some weird fetish over showing heads blowing up and whatnot, good action though it is. There's a lovely long scene in the middle where there's a change of pace, easily the best in the film.

No (20th C) war film has ever been as good as the book From Here to Eternity.

Not the new edition, mind. They excavated some initial manuscript in which Jones swore all the god damned time. All the god damned time.

Portugeezer

Is Bale fit for tomorrow?

YxAYx2Q.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

I can't.

Inter's direct rival for Circus of the Season :lol

So Moratti and his buddies resigned after Thohir refused to sack Mazzarri :lol

chelseafc: Jose reports Diego Costa has a 'little chance' of playing, as do Ramires and Mikel. Loic Remy is out. #CFC

chelseafc: Jose reports Diego Costa suffered from a virus earlier this week. He trained individually today. #CFC

Spends all week in hospital

Has a little chance

Its on.

Dark Rider

So who can we buy in January that will help our team out? Okay obviously a Reus is ideal, but realistically?

Think we'll be stuck like this till next summer.

Your management need give your manager more freedom on budget and signings
That would be the best thing they could do to Liverpool

Carbonox

Well that trip to the hospital turned out to be worse than I hoped for.

The hope was to go there, find out my nose will heal up fine and that I will not need surgery on my cheek.

Turned in to confirmation my nose is broken, they discovered a polyp in my nose also and I will ultimately need surgery to be carried out. That will take place on Thursday. The surgery will fortunately correct my cheekbone at the same time and may or may not deal with the polyp also but that may require a second operation.

I now know how David Moyes feels.

Great film. Consequences of love is even better.

Cheers, I just read about it on wikipedia. Sounds good, will give it a watch.

Just rewatching Il divo again after recommending it, I can't wait for a film about Berlusconi, it has the potential to be the greatest story ever.

GorillaJu

Do you guys know Ayumi Hamasaki?

Familiar. Not a fan.

Carbo, it's probably a blessing in disguise this happened so they found the polyp. I mean of course the chance that it's malignant is super low, but it's the kind of thing you want to know about so you can deal with early.

Stay handsome, dude

Blablurn

I wonder how much a footballer spends in a week. Does they just buy the usual groceries or does everyone go all out. But obviously you cannot spend a shitton of money for a long time. At one point you should be done. Unless you really like cars or something.

Buying real estate is probably something a good earner should invest in.

Rikkun

Inter's direct rival for Circus of the Season :lol

So Moratti and his buddies resigned after Thohir refused to sack Mazzarri :lol

We're behind, but not too far. Agnelli will go full Zazo at the end of the year if Allegri loses everything.

As for Moratti.. yeah. I don't know what they're expecting Mazzarri to do. Inter has 3 strikers, and Osvaldo is injured, so only Palacio and Icardi left. Palacio is 32 and Icardi should be served more. Hernanes is recovering form, Kovacic and Vidic are not as good as they should be. So Mazzarri could do more but the team is what it is, a boring tie is what you get when you play with Kuzmanovic.

Salazar

I wonder how much a footballer spends in a week. Does they just buy the usual groceries or does everyone go all out. But obviously you cannot spend a shitton of money for a long time. At one point you should be done. Unless you really like cars or something.

Buying real estate is probably something a good earner should invest in.

No logical endpoint to the acquisition and expansion of fishtanks and fishtank accessories, mate.

KidJr

Arsenal will finish top four as will Man U, it's October when has a team (in the last five seasons) ever consistently hit form and sustained it through out the the ENTIRE season.

I mean Chelsea look great and I think ultimately they'll win pretty easily but trust me October is not the time to be hitting top form.

Its one of the things that Man U so great (and I'm a friggin Arsenal fan) Fergie always wanted his team to hit form 2nd half of the season.

jts

...hate me...
Shortlist.com's 40 coolest football kits ever

Top 10

1: Ajax 1988/ 2. Argentina 1978/ 3. Arsenal 1988/ 4. Barcelona 2010/ 5. Blackburn Rovers 1992/ 6. Bradford City 1994/ 7. Brazil 1970/ 8. Brighton 2002/ 9. Cameroon 2013/ 10. Palace 1990

I don't know who shortlist even are...but they have mighty fine taste in footy shirts. What a peach of a kit that was
Has the Nintendo Fiorentina shirt.

Doesn't have the Sega or Dreamcast Arsenal shirt.

The war is over.

Carbonox

lynette what did you think of peaky blinders tho

how fit is hardy's wife

the scene between solomon and sabini was hilarious

Who will they get in the third season to be the new shiny character like Solomon is in this one? He's only in the second season right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom