• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
piJDb7a.jpg

#demand4defending

Scum

Well that trip to the hospital turned out to be worse than I hoped for.

The hope was to go there, find out my nose will heal up fine and that I will not need surgery on my cheek.

Turned in to confirmation my nose is broken, they discovered a polyp in my nose also and I will ultimately need surgery to be carried out. That will take place on Thursday. The surgery will fortunately correct my cheekbone at the same time and may or may not deal with the polyp also but that may require a second operation.

I now know how David Moyes feels.

Good luck, Carbo. Hope it all goes well.

Familiar. Not a fan.

Carbo, it's probably a blessing in disguise this happened so they found the polyp. I mean of course the chance that it's malignant is super low, but it's the kind of thing you want to know about so you can deal with early.

Stay handsome, dude

They recently found a polyp in my father. Turned out to be benign and precancerous.

24 of the most un-explosive moments EVER from footballers’ autobiographies!

Some of these cracked me up

Kevin Kilbane:
A similar lark was to tie cotton thread to a door knocker, then hide in bushes across the other side of the street. We’d pull on the thread from a safe distance and then, when the homeowner came to answer the door, there was no one outside. All harmless…

Garry Monk:
There we were, on stage with Rod Stewart, in front of a packed Liberty Stadium. He was moving down the line, shaking everyone’s hand. As he got closer, I just thought I’m going in for the hug! When he got to me I just hugged him and he said, ‘How’s your mum?’ I must remember to ask her how he knows her!

Also: Steve McClaren on a windy day

Yen

Still mad hyped after that Avengers trailer (dat Ultron), even know though I didn't care for the first movie. If anyone can suggest a decent Marvel TP, I'm all ears.

Meier

Saw Ryan Adams for the first time as a headliner last night (last time he came to a city we lived in, we had tix to see him at the Chicago Theatre but my wife was really sick so we couldn't make it) and it was fucking awesome. He played a lot of the new album which I haven't really listened to much yet unfortunately, so there were a lot of songs I didn't know but he just killed em. Everything was awesome. Tons of banter with the crowd too.. funny dude.

He played for about 2 hours and 15 minutes too which was fucking great. As much as I love oasis, I always got annoyed that they played for about 85 minutes or so.

sneaky77

Saw Ryan Adams for the first time as a headliner last night (last time he came to a city we lived in, we had tix to see him at the Chicago Theatre but my wife was really sick so we couldn't make it) and it was fucking awesome. He played a lot of the new album which I haven't really listened to much yet unfortunately, so there were a lot of songs I didn't know but he just killed em. Everything was awesome. Tons of banter with the crowd too.. funny dude.

He played for about 2 hours and 15 minutes too which was fucking great. As much as I love oasis, I always got annoyed that they played for about 85 minutes or so.

I have the new album but I am not too familiar with his other stuff, but I really dig the new one

RiggyRob

Neither of them are very good

Man Utd need to break the bank, rather than going for incremental upgrades like Rojo.

Even if we do break the bank, there's not a lot of options - at least those two are better than what we have and are apparently 'unsettled' enough to consider moving. Otherwise you might as well just throw out Boateng/Hummels/Thiago Silva/Kompany as options.

L1NETT

Babylon airing in November

yesssssss

TV is so good at the mo.

All I need is a city win tomorrow and life is crackin. Aside from this dreary rain

Meier

I have the new album but I am not too familiar with his other stuff, but I really dig the new one

Easy Tiger, Cardinology and Rock n Roll are my 3 favorites. Lots of great songs on Heartbreaker, Gold, Love is Hell, Cold Roses and others too -- his catalog is massive. I was a little underwhelmed by III/IV which is kind of weird since the tracks are all a part of the Easy Tiger work which is my favorite of his.

Rikkun

Looks like I'm getting "promoted" in a couple weeks.
Mo' work, mo' money, mo' vidya.

And more work means more procrastinating in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom