• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Wenger is still moaning about how we ended their unbeaten run.

Watched the highlights back.

Reyes loooooooooool
I like how the team openly admits that the tactics for the day were to kick Reyes up and down the pitch. Now we don't have anyone who can do that.

Funny how Arsenal lost their heads after that. Think they drew a couple after that and lost to Pool.

Rikkun

Congrats Riccardo! Dat meritocrazia.

Three years of covering everybody's shifts finally payed.
Scared shitless because when my manager will be on vacation etc I'll be in charge and this place will burn. At least I'll have more time to hit on every girl that works here :V

Clegg

The United/Arsenal game was brilliant. Fergie even specifically started Phil Neville in midfield so he could kick team up with his brother and kick Reyes.

Twas magnificent.

Hixx

The dream is Carrick and Blind holding, Januzaj and Di Maria either side of Herrera, behind Falcao.

the dream will never be real

ibmj54zWq9Q35F.png

3Sixty

At 75%, Saints' keeper Fraser Forster has the best saves to shots rate of any regular goalkeeper in the Premier League.

#EnglandsNumberOne #FuckHart

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
At 75%, Saints' keeper Fraser Forster has the best saves to shots rate of any regular goalkeeper in the Premier League.

#EnglandsNumberOne #FuckHart

Lloris was on 75% before the City game :(

Linius

Some Belgian newspaper interviewed Sar yesterday. They told him Adnan doesn't get enough minutes at United and they asked them if Sar couldn't take him in at Ajax. He told them if they got the number of his agent he'd see what he could do (as a joke of course) :p

Some Belgian newspaper interviewed Sar yesterday. They told him Adnan doesn't get enough minutes at United and they asked them if Sar couldn't take him in at Ajax. He told them if they got the number of his agent he'd see what he could do (as a joke of course) :p

Did they mention Blind?

Scum

Henry - £11m
Bergkamp - £7.5m
Pires - £6m
Ljungberg - £3m
Lauren - £7.2m
Silva - £4.5m
Lehmann - £2m
Campbell - free
K. Toure - £150,000
Vieira - £3.5m
A. Cole - acadamy

D. Luiz - £50m.

😒😒

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Henry - £11m
Bergkamp - £7.5m
Pires - £6m
Ljungberg - £3m
Lauren - £7.2m
Silva - £4.5m
Lehmann - £2m
Campbell - free
K. Toure - £150,000
Vieira - £3.5m
A. Cole - acadamy

D. Luiz - £50m.

����

PSG really should've waited until after the world cup

His price halved after every German goal

Batongen

Banned
Henry - £11m
Bergkamp - £7.5m
Pires - £6m
Ljungberg - £3m
Lauren - £7.2m
Silva - £4.5m
Lehmann - £2m
Campbell - free
K. Toure - £150,000
Vieira - £3.5m
A. Cole - acadamy

D. Luiz - £50m.

����

I read an interview with Luiz recently where he stated that he reads a lot of books. What kind of footballer reads or watches movies, though. No wonder he's an outcast.

Scum

Could you imagine the price tag for those Arsenal players in this day and age? Dear God!

I read an interview with Luiz recently where he stated that he reads a lot of books. What kind of footballer reads or watches movies, though. No wonder he's an outcast.

Lol

#mufc U21s vs West Ham: Lindegaard; Vermijl, Thorpe, Blackett, James; Janko, Carrick, A.Pereira, Weir; Wilson, W.Keane.

Hey KidA what's happened to Pearson?

No Adnan??

#mufc U21s vs West Ham: Lindegaard; Vermijl, Thorpe, Blackett, James; Janko, Carrick, A.Pereira, Weir; Wilson, W.Keane.

Hey KidA what's happened to Pearson?

I can't remember if it's him or Rothwell that's injured. Or maybe I'm mistaking their injury for the Harrop injury.

They're not guaranteed starters for the u21s anymore because the midfielders have usually been Pereira, Harrop, and 3rd player. Anderson, Thorpe, and now Carrick have been that third midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom