• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

we have three on this page alone actually :lol

Like, I'll watch it if I have nothing to do at that time, but..I'd prefer to have something else to do at that time :lol

Fair enough but my sentence after said nobody is forced to care either :p

People like to watch because, as 'impressive' as Madrid were vs Liverpool, we will make them look like stoke, which is amazing.

Carbonox

This weekend's gonna be spent catching up on Boardwalk Empire. Only got up to the third episode of season 4 before I kinda phased out of it for some reason. It ending for good though is the kick I need to see the rest of it out seeing as I loved S2 and S3.

El Classico is what click bait articles are to websites. It's a method to attract a lot of viewers by leveraging a La Liga rivalry in history. It may not be the best played game a lot of times, but it sure as hell attracts the viewers.

jqsb2jHc7OBDj.png

This weekend's gonna be spent catching up on Boardwalk Empire. Only got up to the third episode of season 4 before I kinda phased out of it for some reason. It ending for good though is the kick I need to see the rest of it out seeing as I loved S2 and S3.

You're going to love Season 5.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Misguided love.

What are you doing, Black Verratti? You're wasting your time here....go....RUN!
Fair enough but my sentence after said nobody is forced to care either :p
ok, thanks for your input.
I was gonna buy tickets for that one earlier but decided against it, will choose when I got more moneyz
NATHAN! I loved Fury! I loved your scene the most :lol....<3...;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom