• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
i built an ikea bed today and i'm not sure that it's structurally sound

i've got to sleep in it tonight

pray for me

Salva what's with you and building stuff lately? :lol

I thought TLOU's gameplay fitted well within what they set out. Parts of it were frustrating yeah but unlike say ME3 where a galactic spanning soap space opera had the gameplay of a shite fucking linear shitting corridor shooter. The biggest, most grand space narrative FOUGHT IN FUCKING CUPBOARDS

christ Bioware. Take away the Mako, any sense of scale, any new and interesting characters and you give us more polished but soulless gameplay and a putrid, fan service, tumblr wank off EDI sex robot thing

good god ME3 is a stinking pile of triple filtered shite

oh yeah TLOU

good that

l1nn1t, I..uhm, bought Peaky Blinders and I'm gonna watch it tomorrow! Pls be proud of me

I'm just trying to support Arnie

Wilbur

Banned
Now I remember why I dropped off Boardwalk Empire, Season 4 starts off SO FUCKING DULL. Just finished the 3rd ep. I guess it was always gonna be a slog after the awesome season 3.

Boardwalk's the same every season. Starts off slow, comes into shape three or four episodes in, fucking thunders towards the end.

Slizz

one day I'll learn how to make avatars :lol

Save file as .png

z5pfIbm.gif

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Not going to be posting during or after El Clasico, gonna be too cranky from lack of sleep. I'm very confident we're going to get business done and beat those Real Madrid cunts.

TLoU's gameplay is brilliant.

It's the PS3's very own Resident Evil 4.
Nah m8 RE4 was revolutionary to the way we play third person shooters to this very day. TLOU ain't got that.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
thanks Slizz <3 Willa is finally going to be useful I see :lol Good, I'm happy for her.
turn subtitles on though
will do!
Boardwalk's the same every season. Starts off slow, comes into shape three or four episodes in, fucking thunders towards the end.
Nathan, I keep sleeping during the pilot, it happened three times, what's wrong with me?
paid leave m8.

now i'm just lounging about the house thinking of odd jobs to do, like a wee old man.

brilliant! Fuck, you shoulda taken a picture of your place before and after your leave ends! Just to see how much you accomplished

Scum

I thought TLOU's gameplay fitted well within what they set out. Parts of it were frustrating yeah but unlike say ME3 where a galactic spanning soap space opera had the gameplay of a shite fucking linear shitting corridor shooter. The biggest, most grand space narrative FOUGHT IN FUCKING CUPBOARDS

christ Bioware. Take away the Mako, any sense of scale, any new and interesting characters and you give us more polished but soulless gameplay and a putrid, fan service, tumblr wank off EDI sex robot thing

good god ME3 is a stinking pile of triple filtered shite

oh yeah TLOU

good that

Oh God. ME3. What a pile of wank that was. Fucking forgettable.

Wilbur

Banned
Nathan, I keep sleeping during the pilot, it happened three times, what's wrong with me?

Because the pilot's pretty boring. Takes like, seven or eight episodes to proper get into it; at least it did for me.

The Wire was the same; I wasn't really enjoying it until (spoilz obv)
Kima's shooting
, and then I was fucking hooked

Seven or eight episodes might be too much to deem it worthy of watching, but I know people have taken less, and I can assure you if you like its form of story telling (as well as the incredible acting and visuals) then its well worth it.

Slizz

Kinda wanna try and catch the Clasico at a Spanish bar somewhere in Miami.... It starts at 12ish here, would be a perfect start to a day of drinking.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Kinda wanna try and catch the Clasico at a Spanish bar somewhere in Miami.... It starts at 12ish here, would be a perfect start to a day of drinking.
What's our Spaniard equivalent to Fritz and Franz Bierhaus? I go there since I work in Gables

Meier

This was probably posted already but if not, this is pretty funny.

Recently the fitness coach who organises where everyone sleeps suggested single rooms for everyone. Leo said that was fine, but Sergio and me are staying together!

When one of us is not there, we’ll be on our own in the room. Last time when he was missing he sent me a text saying, ”Who have they put you with?”

I texted back: ”Don’t worry about it, love – I’m alone!”. But he shot back: ”Don’t be cheating on me!””

That's a serious bromance.

Meier

I took in a Clasico at a soccer bar in Houston a few years back with Miguel from here on GAF. It was pretty great -- talk about a fire hazard. They had about 75 TVs set up, half of them pieces of shit that were 20 years old. Latinos (mostly Mexican presumably) as far as the eye could see. I bet the place was 2x capacity.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Because the pilot's pretty boring. Takes like, seven or eight episodes to proper get into it; at least it did for me.

The Wire was the same; I wasn't really enjoying it until (spoilz obv)
Kima's shooting
, and then I was fucking hooked

Seven or eight episodes might be too much to deem it worthy of watching, but I know people have taken less, and I can assure you if you like its form of story telling (as well as the incredible acting and visuals) then its well worth it.

Fair enough, because it took me a while to like The Wire too. Eh, it's only four seasons too, I can do that.

http://i.imgur.com/638Mvi3.png[IMG][/QUOTE]
[b]THANK YOU!!![/b] <#3
[quote="Baconsaurus Rex, post: 135777157"]Yurt why do you have an avatar of Eric Forman.[/QUOTE]
I've been rewatching it lately! Fucking love them to bits

3Sixty

DEFENDER Steven Cairns won’t forget his brief spell with AFC after a pre-season tour with the youth academy ended with him being signed by Premier League side Southampton.

The 14-year-old right-back had barely played 10 games for AFC, but impressed so much the Saints quickly snapped him up on a two-year schoolboy contract.

AFC coach Liton Shah said: “I’d known about Steven and how talented he was for about two years.

“The only surprise was that he hadn’t already been signed up by a professional club.

“We were looking forward to having him as part of our squad that plays in the Eastern Junior Alliance League this season, but when a Premier League club comes calling you can’t and don’t say no!”

-

Already better than Chambers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom