• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This is the first time in a while that I´ll be supporting Real Madrid in El Clasico, since its relevant to my interests. I feel dirty.

I usually pick a side during the game :lol

the least cuntish OR the one on the back foot for the majority of the match

Either way I always enjoy El Clasico. Here in Madrid the city just boozes football ambience and its always fun. I´m really looking forward to it.

I also love the ritual previous to the match. Buying the snacks, the booze and fucking around with my Madridista´s and Cule´s friends to bring the heat between them. Those poor cunts.

Guys, guys, let me tell you a joke.

Inter.

et8HgnH.gif

Carbonox

Now I remember why I dropped off Boardwalk Empire, Season 4 starts off SO FUCKING DULL. Just finished the 3rd ep. I guess it was always gonna be a slog after the awesome season 3.

FootballFan

TLOU isn't fun to play. At all.

Beautiful, amazing voice work, character development etc etc. But the gameplay is so frustrating.

I disagree. Beating people up feels so good. Sneaking around, distracting the enemies, hitting them with bricks, shooring etc all is great imo.

The only thing I didn't like in the game was the whole "we need to find a ladder" --> Grab ladder and place it --> Continue

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
TLOU isn't fun to play. At all.

Beautiful, amazing voice work, character development etc etc. But the gameplay is so frustrating.
I couldn't agree more. The gameplay is bit boring as well, just standard stuff we've seen plenty of times before.

Linius

TLoU felt great. It really was a perfect game for me. Loved everything about it.

Played most of Uncharted 3 and that was boring shoot this and that.

bud

benedict cumberbatbach

help me understand this man and his fans

also why is miranda hart always on graham norton

is she supposed to be funny

FootballFan

Don't Laugh, that is quite literally one of the worst gifs(both the content in it and the size/quality) I have ever seen.

You should be embarrassed.

edit
And your opinion on Naughty Dog. lol

KS2NC5B.gif

L1NETT

I thought TLOU's gameplay fitted well within what they set out. Parts of it were frustrating yeah but unlike say ME3 where a galactic spanning soap space opera had the gameplay of a shite fucking linear shitting corridor shooter. The biggest, most grand space narrative FOUGHT IN FUCKING CUPBOARDS

christ Bioware. Take away the Mako, any sense of scale, any new and interesting characters and you give us more polished but soulless gameplay and a putrid, fan service, tumblr wank off EDI sex robot thing

good god ME3 is a stinking pile of triple filtered shite

oh yeah TLOU

good that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom