• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

England would beat both of these teams.

iZ3GVkzpVf18t.png

sohois

Took my GMAT today - which is basically just the entrance test for Business School/MBA if you're not aware.

Got a 680 'unofficial' score. Satisfactory, but was a bit disappointed not to get over 700. For some reason I hardly improved at all from the first practice test, which is weird since when I took the first practice I had completely forgotten everything I needed for the test (just high school level maths and english grammar). Think I got screwed with the question choices. You can actually just take the test again and again until you get the score you want, but as 680 is basically enough to get into every school in the world it's not really worth the time or money.

Anyway, I guess now I'm gonna have to take a crash course in German or some shit, because the French and Japanese governments are so fucking useless. Speak to me Bundesgaf.

Pennywise

Took my GMAT today - which is basically just the entrance test for Business School/MBA if you're not aware.

Got a 680 'unofficial' score. Satisfactory, but was a bit disappointed not to get over 700. For some reason I hardly improved at all from the first practice test, which is weird since when I took the first practice I had completely forgotten everything I needed for the test (just high school level maths and english grammar). Think I got screwed with the question choices. You can actually just take the test again and again until you get the score you want, but as 680 is basically enough to get into every school in the world it's not really worth the time or money.

Anyway, I guess now I'm gonna have to take a crash course in German or some shit, because the French and Japanese governments are so fucking useless. Speak to me Bundesgaf.
What exactly do you want to know ?

L1NETT

Dave Beasant on the Stevo bench phahahah

Carbo gets your boots ready lad you might get a game at this rate

also Bristol City winning

sigh

sohois

What exactly do you want to know ?

I only need to get to level A2 to meet the requirements. Which is really pretty basic stuff, a few hundred words and simple conversations like giving directions. So if you could just give me a run down of the 500 most common German words that'd be really great.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Di Marzio: "Juve asked about Khedira but it seems like he already has an agreement with another club."

..Arsenal?

Yen

I only need to get to level A2 to meet the requirements. Which is really pretty basic stuff, a few hundred words and simple conversations like giving directions. So if you could just give me a run down of the 500 most common German words that'd be really great.

I'll start:

1) ja

2) ich

3) bin

4) ein

rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz

Blablurn

I created a MP3 that includes an intro, some news delivery by me and an outro. It's around 5 minutes long. I will send it out with my CV tomorrow or on monday.

It's for an editor job in Beijing. I want this so much. I fixed my CV too. I always make sure it applies to the company I'm applying for but for this one I went all out. Trying to show heart, motivation and willingness. LETS FUCKING GO.

Chelsea needs a CM in January, with Mikel at Africa Cup of Nations.

Also lol at the idea of Wenger spending a decent sum on a CM.

We were linked with him for £10m recently. He may still go to Arsenal but their transfers dealing aren't efficient enough to have a deal for January already signed in October

Wilbur

Banned
I see that the BFI does 70mm but I can't see if you have to buy tickets especially or if every single screening is 70mm

Khedira is gonna leave on a free too isnt he.

That's Arsenal's DM.

Which probably means Wenger plays him as their 10

Nolan is not about dat.

Thank fuck god

It means it will be released in India in theatres in 2d

All other big English movies have 3D so Indian theaters only show in 3D so they can make more money. And I hate 3D.

YES, time to watch it in the theatres instead of waiting for blu-ray :D

jts

...hate me...
BTW, Finland's Netflix is bretty good :DDD

It even got Gravity. I'm gonna watch it m8s.

Started watching Hannibal there as well, a couple episodes in already. Mads is great, but the show is a whole lot less gruesome than I had anticipated :/

I'm at a point where every TV show starts looking a bit the same. Even twists and such get boring and predictable.

L1NETT

Is that supposed to make me feel better?

At least the ref has a great name. Charles Breakspear.

Hopefully next weeks game is an easy one then....

*checks fixtures

Bristol City (h)

ah

Just blame the JPT. That parasite of a competition helps nobody. Crewe didn't have a game midweek

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Put inform Robben up for 150 for 3 hours

If EASFC goes down I could be fucked

But i love bidding wars :3

Hopefully next weeks game is an easy one then....

*checks fixtures

Bristol City (h)

ah

Just blame the JPT. That parasite of a competition helps nobody. Crewe didn't have a game midweek

Our next home game (the only chance we have of winning) is against Peterborough as well so that's a right off. BTW, what happened to Leyton Orient? They were great last season and now they are 20th in this.

L1NETT

Our next home game (the only chance we have of winning) is against Peterborough as well so that's a right off. BTW, what happened to Leyton Orient? They were great last season and now they are 20th in this.

Got bankrolled by a rich Italian dude, brought in a bunch of big name players for this level, Jay Simpson/Jobi McAnuff and the like...didn't click. Owner put pressure on the wee goblin himself Slade, Slade resigned and gone to Cardiff....and here we are.

Kevin Nugent caretaker, reports are he might take over. Dunno really. Bit of a mess at the moment old Orient are

edit: 2-1 now Fortune

Carbonox

Tempted to order Dragon Age Inquisition cos it looks pretty good. Thought the first was a piece of shit though but that was years ago and this looks a world away from that. Downside is it's out in November and that's my Birthday month. Dollah gonna be thrown at everyting blud. Can wait until January perhaps cos there's nothing out then. Though I might get burned out by all the RPG's and what have you out within the first two months next year.
l1x61OA.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom