• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched the Football Manager doc, it was good fun.

lol at the people who actually suit up before an important match tho, that is insane

My brother was on study leave fpr his GCSE's years ago and I came home from wherever I was and he had pieces of paper stuck all over the computer room and was sitting there in a suit. I asked him what he was doing and he said 'just started a new job so I'm taking it seriously'

I slowly backed away.

f1mM7BZ.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL bud :lol :lol :lol :lol

-

Zamparini it's too early for your bombs man

Zamparini is famous for chopping and changing his Coaches, but has surprisingly stood by Beppe Iachini – even though he already fired director of sport Ceravolo.

“Ceravolo paid for him, as I consider him more of an observer than a director
. I trust Iachini can start an important era with us. I talk to him every day and give my advice. I’d like to see Vazquez behind two strikers.

“I couldn’t be a Coach, but I’ve been working in football for 30 years and do understand something about it.

“I think the best Presidents on a tactical level are me, Cellino, Lotito, Pozzo and Spinelli. Agnelli is a businessman and I don’t think he deals with these issues.

“I worked with Beppe Marotta at Venezia. We are tied by fraternal friendship, but I found him a little bit more arrogant recently. That’s the fault of working within a powerhouse like Juve.”

Zamparini praised his current crop of Palermo players and made a prediction for the future.

“Belotti is my Tevez, while Dybala reminds me of Montella. I will only see Dybala for more than the €42m I pocketed for Pastore. I was very fond of Pastore and it was a shame to sell him. He was close to Juventus before PSG and I heard that he could’ve come back to Italy with the Bianconeri when the Parisian Coach obtusely refused to play him.”

and again because holy fuck :lol

“I think the best Presidents on a tactical level are me, Cellino, Lotito,

El Topo

It's real janky and run like ass. I stuck through it because of the writing and enjoyed it.

Witcher 2 is on a whole different level.

I'm planning on testing that once I finish the Witcher. After that I can hopefully finally play Bayonetta 1+2. Argh, my backlog is growing. Games need to be shorter.

Blablurn

Working as an assistant in a law or human ressources company after graduating college. alright or beneath your own worth? I'm conflicted. On the one hand it's a start, on the other hand it's nothing special.

Working as an assistant in a law or human ressources company after graduating college. alright or beneath your own worth? I'm conflicted. On the one hand it's a start, on the other hand it's nothing special.

You are unemployed now, right? Any job > No job. You earn money and experience.

The longer you stay unemployed the worse it's going to look on your cv

You are unemployed now, right? Any job > No job. You earn money and experience.

What he said. If you still have interviews / opportunities lined up, check them out since you've got nothing to lose.

If the alternative is nothing, then go for it, but keep a look out for opportunities that come by knocking.

Blablurn

What he said. If you still have interviews / opportunities lined up, check them out since you've got nothing to lose.

If the alternative is nothing, then go for it, but keep a look out for opportunities that come by knocking.

Yeah, I keep sending out job applications. That's not the problem so far. I got the motivation and I'm not poor. Let's go!

windfish

Gladbach will beat us today :(

whats with all that negativity and pessimism, stop it! BVB gonna beat us, Gladbach will win,.. no, no no no! Its Bundeslolga, we are playing home, we are FC Bayern!
Don't do this to you, as a bayern supporter you can be confident and cocky, rightfully so!
Eat crow after a loss but don't surrender like that before! <3

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
whats with all that negativity and pessimism, stop it! BVB gonna beat us, Gladbach will win,.. no, no no no! Its Bundeslolga, we are playing home, we are FC Bayern!
Don't do this to you, as a bayern supporter you can be confident and cocky, rightfully so!
Eat crow after a loss but don't surrender like that before! <3

Now we're talking!

you guys aren't Juve yet, you're still Bayern Monaco!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom