• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Show some confidence in the club dammit. Believe.

The moment we adopt this mindset and lose confidence is the moment we become the mess that is known as a Liverpool fan.

We're at Old Trafford and our goal is VICTORY.

UNITED UNITED UNITED UNITED!!!!!!

Would you take a point

Actually let me rephrase that

You would take a point

;)

Zabojnik

How the fuck did we lose against Dortmund in that CL final. HOW.

The memory will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Seriously, the only way to recover from a lost CL final is to win one.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
How the fuck did we lose against Dortmund in that CL final. HOW.

The memory will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Seriously, the only way to recover from a lost CL final is to win one.

How did we lose to Hamburg looooooooooooooool

How did we lose a shit Madrid

How did we lose to that Milan

Juve'd

Batongen

Banned
Having finally seen highlights of yesterday's game,Balotelli looked more alive than on Wednesday on a more slippery surface and on each chance he was at least there but not really putting his foot on it. Does that mean he'll come good? Probably not, but at least don't play him as single striker, Rodgers ><!

Wilbur

Banned
"we have to win today ffs"

You're playing Palermo at home and you're still a point ahead

WE have to win today ffs and we're playing fucking Chelsea

FUCK OFF

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

FUCK OFF
Oh I thought he meant win in Europe

Yeah we'll fucking DO Palermo

But it's not past us to shit the bed against them btw

Zabojnik

FUCK OFF

Dybala. Belotti. M8. M8. You have Di Maria. And Falcao. Blind. De Geox. Roonah. Ro&#273;o. RVPney. You're playing at home. Win. Win. You gotta win.

Hasn't settled at least suggests he has a chance.

Have you seen our defence.

Fabregas and Hazard will run riot.

If you've watched him when he does play he leaves a lot of space open which isn't the way Chelsea play against the big teams. They play it from the back and don't open up.

It is only against lesser opposition that Ivanovic and the other wing back go forward.

Luis will be the one Utd will probably target. Everyone else is a known quantity in the Mourinho system.

Ultimatum

Banned
Having finally seen highlights of yesterday's game,Balotelli looked more alive than on Wednesday on a more slippery surface and on each chance he was at least there but not really putting his foot on it. Does that mean he'll come good? Probably not, but at least don't play him as single striker, Rodgers ><!

shhh liverpool need someone to blame

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

don't do this to yourself

One perfectly executed Moyes-cross and he'll get the winner. I'm certain of it.

Juve and Italy's inability to deal with set pieces is killing me. The thing is Chiellini and Bonucci scored 3 goals between them from corners during the international break. They might actually think they are forwards now and not bother with defending u

I wonder how LVG will approach the game. Utd's midfield is going to have to boss the game for Utd to stand a chance. Going to have to press from 1st minute until last probably.

If Matic or Fabregas has too much time in the middle then bad things will happen. Similarly if Hazard is allowed to cut in and run at that defence then it could be game over.

Ramires, Mikel and Shurrle should be back today too so Chelsea should be able to contain the game for longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom