• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
manchester-united-logo.png

we go again

#Junited
Pereyra on the flank to give Licht a rest. Pereyra. Okay Allegri, okay.

are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Allegri doesn't know what he's doing

DBT85

We've got Phil Neville and Andy Townsend in the studio today, I'm less than 50 yards from them. Is Phil any better at this punditry stuff since the World CUp?

Stop Di Maria --> Stop United

If he's forced back he'll just swing those sweet crosses from out wide, which are still extremely dangerous with a half-decent man in the box.

Linius

So there's hope? Ajax had a tough game in Leeuwarden too last season. We won in the last minute thanks to Klaassen iirc.

Did you and Confuziz watch Ajax yesterday? I was so surprised by us in the first 25 minutes. By far the best we've played this whole season. Too bad we didn't profit much, if we finished our chances it would have been an easy game. So still plenty to work on obviously. And Boilesen (was captain even!!!) was terribad.

L1NETT

Cannae see anything but a vintage Chelsea 2-0 suffocation job. Press the goolies out of United, sneak a crappy goal from a set piece then stifle the game, quick counter in the 81st minute to secure the points

Saying that an early United goal would ruffle some feathers. First 20 crucial I reckon. Think United will see a lot of the ball too, Mou might set his team up to force turnovers high up the pitch and test what has been a shaky United defence thus far this season.

Should be an interesting one

What the fuck is wrong with his corners then m8

he's trying to punt it out of the ground.

He's not accurate every time, but he's still the most consistent crosser in the team by a long shot. His crosses are driven, not floated, which makes them a nightmare for defenders to deal with. He's also incredible when it comes to driving into the box from the wing, and should be asked to do that more often, like he did for Madrid. If you force him on the right foot, he can rabona that bitch better than anyone.

I don;t know who to blame so fuck Italy and fuck Korea. One for changing their stupid clocks and the other for not. Was all excited to now watch Juve and discover that friggin clocks in Italy were changed, but Korea is too lazy to change theirs ever. So now I have cold drinks and no self restraint to wait for another hour.

Fuck them both, I am Irish for the rest of the night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom