• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was easily one of the best football weeks of all time.

Thanks to everyone involved.

My favourite football weekend.

hs56maU.gif

There was fucking meltdowns everywhere.

K1LLER7

both wooden and inky are right
Do you still(?) want Pep gone?

----

Hazard was great in the 2nd half. The way he dribbled past players so easily was Messi-esque.

I hope Adnan gets faster. His dribbling is great but could do with some pace. Looked slower than Ivanovic at times today :(

Wilbur

Banned

----

Hazard was great in the 2nd half. The way he dribbled past players so easily was Messi-esque.

I hope Adnan gets faster. His dribbling is great but could do with some pace. Looked slower than Ivanovic at times today :(

Adnan roasted Ivanovic for the entire first half. People expect too much of him sometimes.

He won't get faster now.

He's not a natural winger anyway. Will move inside as long as he's developed properly, or at least be a player who starts from wide and moves inside.

Good in the first half today. Should be good for his confidence.

Seeing Adnan being marked to death made me happy though.

Boy finally starting to be good again, and he links up so well with Fellaini. Now all we need is a holding midfielder, and a commanding defender.

K1LLER7

Adnan roasted Ivanovic for the entire first half. People expect too much of him sometimes.
Was more his passing than his ability to just burst past his marker. He did well though, I agree. He's be deadly with pace too.

He won't get faster now.

He's not a natural winger anyway. Will move inside as long as he's developed properly, or at least be a player who starts from wide and moves inside.

Good in the first half today. Should be good for his confidence.
Bit like Silva?

Thought he was better today. Still a lot to improve on, however I liked that he actually tried to beat Luis in the 2nd half by cutting in onto his left. On the left wing he had to rely more on his passing and movement of others. Linked up pretty well with Shaw in the 1st.

Was actually suprised LVG moved him to the right. Maybe more to do with Di Maria being meh on the right side.

D0JUSxQ.png

wooden, this is one of your finest works.

actually laughing out loud right now.

Good times.

Also guess a poster

"any manager worth a damn can instruct their team to put 10 behind the ball, even moyes done it against bayern and got 1-1, doesnt make him the best manager ever. he does the same shit every time and its so damn boring."

You can probably guess who it is, due to it looking like something Lloyd would write.

Wilbur

Banned
Good times.

Also guess a poster

"any manager worth a damn can instruct their team to put 10 behind the ball, even moyes done it against bayern and got 1-1, doesnt make him the best manager ever. he does the same shit every time and its so damn boring."

You can probably guess who it is, due to it looking like something Lloyd would write.

listen lloyd's a highly adept speller and writer

he said he hasn't posted much on GAF because he's found it hard to be welcomed by the community ;_;

Good times.

Also guess a poster

dead2.gif

It's so predictably FootyGaf that the greatest football moment is seeing heartbroken fans, not actually, you know, football

Chelsea winning CL finale is certainly my favorite football gaf moment, although heartbroken Bayern fans and angry hurt fans of other teams, including FOOTBALL IS DEAD by meus were certainly a big reason for making that moment in GAF history so good.

Seriously, the most hilarious post ever

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=38025325&postcount=2497

Because you knew he was probably crying a little as he typed it.

Edit : hahah and this too

fuck football im off.

fuck this shit fuck this horrible shit.

i truly truly truly hate drogba.

Chelsea winning CL finale is certainly my favorite football gaf moment, although heartbroken Bayern fans and angry hurt fans of other teams, including FOOTBALL IS DEAD by meus were certainly a big reason for making that moment in GAF history so good.

That's one of my favourite gaf moments too lol, so good.

listen lloyd's a highly adept speller and writer

he said he hasn't posted much on GAF because he's found it hard to be welcomed by the community ;_;

Just tell him to keep posting and having fun, or talk to those in community threads instead.

Most cunts on the gaming side are assholes to anyone with a Junior Member tag.

The imposters was hilarious. The incompetence reminds me a bit of when Odd Greenland accidentally signed Zbynek Pospech, thinking it was Zdenek Pospech from Copenhagen.

bud

i remember how excited i was when arsenal signed ozil.
l1x61OA.png

i remember how excited i was when ozil had like three assists in his first game for arsenal.
l1x61OA.png

GorillaJu

I legitimately thought Andy Carroll would go on to be one of the best strikers in England.

I also got stupid hyped for Charlie Adam. I thought he was what we needed.

GorillaJu

Remember Carroll decimating citeh??

Spader is GOAT

Of course I remember that game and constantly referenced it to myself whenever I felt like Carroll was letting me down.

Seems like it's the same with Balotelli in his Spurs performance, except he didnt actually score. /sadface

Hixx

This salami is going well with orange juice. Don't usually like salami. Too fatty.

Megan Boone has lovely hair. I'm going to ask Tony Jeffries if he can hook me up

I mean we used to live within a mile of each other, why wouldn't he?

Yen

As someone whose experience of the Metroid series was about one hour of Prime, what exactly was wrong with Other M?

As someone whose experience of the Metroid series was about one hour of Prime, what exactly was wrong with Other M?

One great thing about Samus is how confident and badass she was. Soldier-esque.

Other M made her a bit of a damsel, and overly dramatic which wasn't needed in the series.

Honey Bunny

Edit : hahah and this too

Schwienstiger never misses

:( Schwienstiger

That's the luck you get for paying £50m

Feel bad for Schwienstiger

ib1T8psPpib2Va.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom