• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBT85

I remember Gerrard kissing the camera after they beat us and then Macheda doing the same against Villa when he probably won the title.

Happy feels.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I remember when we used to be good in Europe

wait, no, I don't remember that.

we were pretty damn gud actually. Knocking Barca and Madrid back to back was amazing

The way you kept Macheda around for so long on the back of those 2 goals was odd

they kept the wrong Italian.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
he scored on Villa and Sunderland, both in April

how did you guys win the title in April

Premface League pls

Macheeeeeeeeaaeeeeedaaaaaaaa

God that was good

Wilson is here now though. At last a striker from the academy to be proud of. A striker to score goals. Okay he might not get the same number of international caps as others but you can only ask for so much.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
tumblr_ne2am2xrgh1s8z5rho1_1280.png

God that was good

Wilson is here now though. At last a striker from the academy to be proud of. A striker to score goals. Okay he might not get the same number of international caps as others but you can only ask for so much.
Did...did you just finally admit that Welbeck is literally shite?

tumblr_ne2741ITDz1s8z5rho1_500.gif

WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS

(Current Welbeck is actually better than Llorente)

http://33.media.tumblr.com/b8c59c2a4b7bbcc3e9e66072afb1de53/tumblr_ne2am2xrgh1s8z5rho1_1280.png[/IMG

Did...did you just finally admit that Welbeck is literally shite?

[IMG]http://33.media.tumblr.com/c52039da2e4690e79fd22eea787ec565/tumblr_ne2741ITDz1s8z5rho1_500.gif[/IMG

WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS

(Current Welbeck is actually better than Llorente)[/QUOTE]

I...I...I loved Danny, love Danny. Danny is a star.

But I couldn't shout about him. I had to defend him from the vultures.

Wilson will be different. Everyone will know.

dc89

Since I replaced my iPhone 5 with the Z3 it's like I am no longer punished for not bothering/forgetting to charge my phone everynight.

After 24 hours I am down to 63% and that's with a decent amount of use yesterday arseing about with my new Twitter app and stuff.

Wilbur

Banned
viva it's time for a formation

how do you think we should line up against Citeh (provided everyone is fit)

De GEAMAZING

Raf - Chris - Marc - Luke
Andy - Marwan - Mary
Waz - Rob - Adz

Blind is too slow and passive for the best opponents I think, but calmer on the ball so I wouldn't be averse to ADM out wide and Blind sitting deeper. It probably makes more sense but I'm trying to fit everyone in ok

Zabojnik

Since I replaced my iPhone 5 with the Z3 it's like I am no longer punished for not bothering/forgetting to charge my phone everynight.

After 24 hours I am down to 63% and that's with a decent amount of use yesterday arseing about with my new Twitter app and stuff.

Good. Now ditch the other Apple crap you have.

God that was good

Oh god that moment was amazing. So glad I was watching that match

And it was a well taken goal too.

I hope Wilson comes good on the big stage. Sucks we are out of league cup where he could have got more starts.

Wilbur

Banned
I love all my apple products dearly and will continue to love them until my death

I am getting an iPhone six very soon and I hope to love it as much as I love my iPhone 5 and my iPod classic and my MacBook

De GEAMAZING

Andy - Marwan - Mary
Waz - Rob - Adz

Blind is too slow and passive for the best opponents I think, but calmer on the ball so I wouldn't be averse to ADM out wide and Blind sitting deeper. It probably makes more sense but I'm trying to fit everyone in ok

I would say...

Rafael-- Chris/Mcnair? -- Rojo -- Shaw
Herrera -- Blind
Januzaj -- Fellani -- ADM
Rooney

Yes, Fellani in a 10ish role, put more pressure on Fernando/dinho whoever.

Falcao is injured, RVP not cutting it IMO.

jts

...hate me...
I love my iPhone 5 but I also hate the battery.

Maybe I should get one of them battery cases or something.

Salvadora

i really don't like how the iphone 6 look

like, i get that it's a modern smartphone so it's basically a big screen and people use cases anyway but it just doesn't look like a premium product. it also only has 1gb of ram in 2014, wtf

the protruding camera is also yuck

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I can't believe we lost to Newcastle at home.

edit: actually I can, I'm just really angry about it

In their last two visits Newcastle have had 26% possession and 4 shots at goal. 6 points out of 6.

What pisses me off most about this game is not that we lost, but that we completely transformed between first and second halves. We've always been soft but that was a new low. Being unsettled by Aguero is one thing but Sammy Ameobi? I feel bad for Dier having to play RB all the time but surely he has to be keeping an eye on the sub who just came on, if they hadn't scored so quickly I have no doubt we would have closed the game out.

One of our biggest problems at home is the crowd, the players are scared of them. It gets so quiet that you can hear the heckles being directed at our own players and then everybody plays with their head down.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

I TOLD YOU!

YOU WERE CHAINED BY APPLE YOU SHEEP FACE

kharma45

i really don't like how the iphone 6 look

like, i get that it's a modern smartphone so it's basically a big screen and people use cases anyway but it just doesn't look like a premium product. it also only has 1gb of ram in 2014, wtf

the protruding camera is also yuck

Yeah the 1GB of RAM is criminal and the protruding lens is a joke.

Carbonox

What's bizarre us that we beat both of them without conceding a goal. Yet we shit ourselves against Newcastle.

It's not that you shat yourselves against Newcastle.

It's that you got styled on by SAMMY AMEOBI.

Sammy

Ameobi

He's like a paraplegic Bambi on an ice rink.

iPhone 6 upgrade isn't all that. My 5 was struggling a bit so I went for it but could have done without. Screen is amazing though but I agree with Salva it feels cheaper. Not dirt cheap like what did I just pick up a turd Android level cheap - but not where the 5 was.

iPhone 6 upgrade isn't all that. My 5 was struggling a bit so I went for it but could have done without. Screen is amazing though but I agree with Salva it feels cheaper. Not dirt cheap like what did I just pick up a turd Android level cheap - but not where the 5 was.

In comparable price range, Android phones do not feel cheap though.

The lower priced ones do.

Linius

Are you drunk m8?

De GEAMAZING

Andy - Marwan - Mary
Waz - Rob - Adz

I would keep the formation the same as yesterday. City will dominate the match and play in the little triangles. It's effortless for them. I don't think we have the quality to dictate the game or to get in amongst them and press high. Think we should play with 2 midfielders screening. Not sure if Herrera should come in for Fellaini - he'd be a lot better on the counter and can harry their midfield a lot better than Fellaini can. Marwan has done okay past two games though. Blind or Carrick have to play, Carrick won't be ready so Blind. He gets run past easily but he is the only one who has the positional awareness to play there.

Would just bring Rooney in for Mata and Falcao for RVP. I kind of feel bad for RVP, I do think he cares...he's just ded.

Keep Mary and Adnan wide. Going to be countering a lot - their disciplined in their defending and quick on the break. Plus I think City's full backs can be exposed.

dc89

Honestly - The Z3 feels more premium than the 5 imo. I think the 4 & 4S is yet to be trumped thought. That "old Leica camera" feel.

GorillaJu

The Z3 does have really nice battery life but all phones start out with deceptively strong batteries. When I got my iPhone 5S I didn't have to charge it for two days despite using it a ton. A year later it's at 60% when I'm leaving work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom