• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

77sKZNz.jpg

best league confirmed
Bundesliga title for next OT confirmed

Elchele

Hamburg gonna Hamburg. Lost 3:0. Gave the coach a 2 years contract.

Classic PR move. Calhanoglu said he extended last year to help the image of the club/management, he was promised he could leave anyway but they wanted a "good news" in the middle of all the shit. joke club

Zabojnik

Fuck, I'm so beat. Been up all night playing Wasteland 2. Hasn't happen in a while with a game, I've been so engrossed in it and just had to finish it yesterday (well, today).

Modern day old-school crpgs, nothing like it. Thank you Kickstarter.

Evra sidelined with a hamstring

absolutely fantastic news

For how long though? 'Cause, you know, Asamoah is going to Africa soon. Fucking hell.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fuck, I'm so beat. Been up all night playing Wasteland 2. Hasn't happen in a while with a game, I've been so engrossed in it and just had to finish it yesterday (well, today).

Modern day old-school crpgs, nothing like it. Thank you Kickstarter.

For how long though? 'Cause, you know, Asamoah is going to Africa soon. Fucking hell.

One month apparently, but hopefully longer.

Hixx

Dylan Cosgrove 15, from Blackfell in Washington, was at home with his girlfriend Erin Easton on the evening of Wednesday, October 8, when he lit a firework in his right hand.

“I didn’t intend to set it off, I just wanted to light it and put it out for a laugh. I quickly realised the fuse wouldn’t go out and I was in a blind panic and didn’t know what to do. I even put it to my mouth to put it out."

wtzgU.gif

Of the 26 goals Balotelli scored for AC Milan in Serie A, 14 were penalties or direct free-kicks, while the striker has averaged a conversion rate (excluding penalties) of just 11% (one goal for every nine shots) over the past two seasons.

Oof.

Elchele

Barcelona should have played like this

Bravo
Alves - Piqué - Mathieu - Alba
Busquets
Mascherano - Iniesta/whoever
Pedro --------- Messi --------- Neymar

With Masche and Busquets in midfield they could have controlled the game a bit more. And Alba going on attack would have benefited more both on attack and on defense.

Luis Enrique lol

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I look forward to Monday Night Football

Not the game that will be shit

jts

...hate me...
i don't know how to use the health app.
l1x61OA.png

A bit useless if you don't have at least a 5s which can work as a pedometer. Besides that is just a place that taps into the information from all the fitness wearables and whatnot.

It's a work in progress.

Scum

Barcelona should have played like this

Bravo
Alves - Piqué - Mathieu - Alba
Busquets
Mascherano - Iniesta/whoever
Pedro --------- Messi --------- Neymar

With Masche and Busquets in midfield they could have controlled the game a bit more. And Alba going on attack would have benefited more both on attack and on defense.

Luis Enrique lol

1137381_FC_Barcelona.jpg

I slept 2 hours today scum. 2 hours. and now I can't fall asleep when trying to take a nap. I'm going to load up FM15 and make a bunch of really bad decisions.
ibqokmtG7Tdf4k.png

The clocks go back for an hour and you spend all night watching filth. Serves you right. Might as well stay up, tire yourself out and go to bed a decent time.
kYFVZc5.png

bud

i haven't seen a lot of barca this season, but based on what i've seen so far, rakitic isn't really doing it for me, scum.

madrid now actually have a better midfield (on paper at least) than barcelona.

Jack cw

i haven't seen a lot of barca this season, but based on what i've seen so far, rakitic isn't really doing it for me, scum.

I still don't get why Barca went for Rakitic. He is good, but not world class. There were so many better options for a CM. Anyway, Barcas fullbacks and centerbacks aren't in good shape either.

Scum

Make it a Masch Busquets Double Pivot and you got a CL winning squad. D:

The should have kept Thiago, innit or even pinched Koke. As with Rakitic, well, atleast it's not old man Xavi.
I still say they shouldn't have bothered with Suarez. Keep Sanchez and spend the money on a new defence. Pique's going to cost them everything this season.

The should have kept Thiago, innit or even pinched Koke. As with Rakitic, well, atleast it's not old man Xavi.
I still say they shouldn't have bothered with Suarez. Keep Sanchez and spend the money on a new defence. Pique's going to cost them everything this season.

Thiago left because he wanted to leave. They fucked up and didn't give him enough minutes which would have raised his release clause.

Is there an indication as to whether Balotelli was a target identified by Rodgers or the transfer committee.

There's a simple system for determining this:

Is he good?

- If no then transfer committee

- If yes then Brenton

However in this case I don't actually think he wanted Balo, but then why kill the Remy deal?

Seems like he had a hand in one of those things that directly caused the other.

Tubie

ukwfgb.PNG

Best league in the world.

I hope Sevilla and Valencia can keep this good run, and that Celta, Malaga and Villareal fight till the end for that 6th spot.

GorillaJu

1) Rodgers is on the transfer committee

2) It's not always going to be unanimous, it's not like the other 3 members of the committee always agree and act as one person.

LvGenius:

Amid the manager’s moan at Van Persie’s shirt-off celebration and José Mourinho’s criticism of the referee, Phil Dowd, was this nugget from Van Gaal:

“I don’t think yesterday was a good game [Real Madrid v Barcelona].

“We were at the Lowry hotel and we had a TV screen in our dining room and I invited the players to watch the second half.Sevetneen out of 18 [match-day] players were there and I have never experienced that before so I was very pleased.

“I said to the players you have seen what they have done because, for example, Barcelona with Luis Enrique is always pressing from behind and even the home side Real were playing from behind. They drop in and are very compact. But after Real scored the second goal the match was over because Barcelona don’t keep compact like they did in the first half. It was deadly.

“Because of that my team, despite the 10 minutes when they lose their heads [against Chelsea], we were always in our shape.”

Van Gaal offered a picture of a united United and of a coach who is constantly teaching and improving the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom