• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
he signed iago aspas and fabio borini and rickie lambert

there is precedent

I guess I'm just thinking about his comments about not signing Balo earlier in the summer. You could see that as him declaring that he doesn't want him, or you could se it as the committee has decided he won't be signed I suppose.

windfish

Bayerngaf to the rescue! Allianz Arena, Oberrang Mitte Block 328 yay or nay? Alternativ Nordtribüne Mittelrang what should I do? :/

LvGenius:

iOriW5FUIwg1.gif

Guys, what would you do if you saw your step-sister's profile on a dating site? I'm debating favouriting it just so she knows and then it's out there

Zabojnik

Samp's president Ferrero is one of those cases where the actual person is way, way funnier than ever the best of imitators. Unreal character. Zamparini has nothing on him, lol.

20141006164008-ferrero_ok.jpg

Legend already.

OneTwoTee

Banned
To be fair, I don't think Lambert was intended to be a 15 goal season striker. Just there to warm the bench really (and play the occasional cup game)

I'll give ya Aspas though

Christ.

Late drama saw Sevilla fight back from 1-0 down to win the game 2-1, and after being awarded a stoppage time penalty, Aspas was denied the chance to take the spot kick when strike partner Carlos Bacca wrestled the ball off the Liverpool man to take and convert it himself.

Bacca had probably seen him take a corner before.

Blablurn

Man, literature search for a bachelor's thesis sucks fucking ass.

Even watching BVB makes more fun. And that's not fun at all.

Yeeeeeep. I looked for book in November. Didn't start writing until February. In the end I barely used the books lol. Mostly Internet stuff. I rented 7 books from the library. I heard some people used at least 20 lol.

Yeeeeeep. I looked for book in November. Didn't start writing until February. In the end I barely used the books lol. Mostly Internet stuff. I rented 7 books from the library. I heard some people used at least 20 lol.

Fuck books :lol

I'm using e-journals only. Whenever I see a "see book xy", I'm like "yeah, okay, I'm totally gonna read that."

I don't even know what this means.

The dude took his shirt off lol I mean come on. A little excessive. And it was for a draw at home... dark times.

It was a draw, but look at the time he scored. Last minute equalizers or winners are always celebrated like that because the result is changed at the last possible minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom