• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used to click the "look anyway" on ignored posts too. But after switching to chrome it completely hides the ignored users posts, which is good. Thread is honestly so much enjoyable.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/oct/27/luke-shaw-manchester-united-chelsea-huge-result

QkqAYyB.png
it was a draw, m83

They might as well release a dvd, Spurs style, of this great match already.

Nobody is on my ignore list on here.

I have a few people muted on Twitter though. They follow and then it's mean not to #followback but ain't nobody got time for dat shit.

Zabojnik

Gonna watch the last episode of Boardwalk Empire tonight. Depression is already creeping in. I'd like to watch "S05E00 - The Final Shot" feature first though. Any spoilers there or am I good to go?

WJD

Only people on my ignore list are those who really got on my wick during the transfer window.

Otherwise everyone receives the same amount of love/tolerance.

dc89

Theres only one way to know if I'm on anyones ignore list;

Pls quote this if I am not on your list. If you fail to quote, I assume I'm on your list and therefore you are a cunt.

bobito

Banned
The ignore feature won't stop you seeing those ignored people being quoted by others though, which is normally half the issue.

I used to have Pulga and doicare on mine, but it was just pointless really because I was gonna click on their posts anyway lol

So I just took them off

Salvadora

oh fuck off you've been crying to go back to work for YEARS

Today i left my house at half 8 to be in work for 10 and I finish at half 11 and will be home at 1

fuck

you
at a reasonable, sociable time m8

i'm in a cocoon in the wee hours of the morning
I thought you were on paid leave since the system was broken or something.

Enjoy your day mate.
just need to show my face so they know i'm still alive

Wilbur

Banned
I really don't understand ignore lists :lol

Read them. Skip past them. Read them and don't quote them. Do quote them so you can laugh at them.

I wish I had an ignore button for real life though. That way I could stop coldnoodle texting me telling me about some girl's stinky vazh and costing me Canadian money to text back

faridmon

I can tell you is not on my ignore list. FF is one of the good People.
Hitcher was on there for a while, until I came to accept the fact that he was a lost soul and hence will never appreciate the greatness of Lillies and Remains.

gotta be in work for 6am tomorrow

feels bad man

At least you have a work to wake up to.

FootballFan

Read them. Skip past them. Read them and don't quote them. Do quote them so you can laugh at them.

I wish I had an ignore button for real life though. That way I could stop coldnoodle texting me telling me about some girl's stinky vazh and costing me Canadian money to text back

Why not just use whatsapp?

Is whatsapp costing me money

Jesus

inky

Mine is based solely on people's avatars. Well, mostly. Shit opinions I can handle, but shit avatar taste is too much for me.

FootballFan

I can tell you is not on my ignore list. FF is one of the good People.
Hitcher was on there for a while, until I came to accept the fact that he was a lost soul and hence will never appreciate the greatness of Lillies and Remains.

I would understand if I was on your ignore list since I was one of the people that made you feel unwelcome.

I apologise.

I know you have a hard time understanding a lot of things, but this is pretty easy n8, it's easier to skip past it and ignore when you have ignored the member.

Lightning

Banned
No one on mine I think :lol but I scroll down past a few posters quite often
Oh I do that a lot. One look at the user name and keep scrolling.

Strangely enough I'm doing that more and more often now with Arsenal fans posts because I'm getting sick and tired of the doom and gloom posts from our own fans.

bud

if i'd ignore people based on avatars, lightning would be the first to go.

probably the worst avatar i've ever encountered on any messageboard ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom