• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
I know you have a hard time understanding a lot of things, but this is pretty easy n8, it's easier to skip past it and ignore when you have ignored the member.

but sometimes they will say something of value

like, imagine missing out on hilarious stuff hategames says

or missing out on legit normal banter

or imagine if i put you on mine and then you posted that you loved me but i never saw

tragedy

but sometimes they will say something of value

like, imagine missing out on hilarious stuff hategames says

or missing out on legit normal banter

or imagine if i put you on mine and then you posted that you loved me but i never saw

tragedy

If that really happens enough people will quote them. Like FF's embarrassing when Neymar scored.

Salvadora

Strangely enough I'm doing that more and more often now with Arsenal fans posts because I'm getting sick and tired of the doom and gloom posts from our own fans.
iirc this is our second worst start ever in the epl

i'm not going to sugarcoat that, my sweet summer child.

OneTwoTee

Banned
Think I only have doicare on my list, just because I know what each post says before I've read it, so what's the point in having them there?

Haven't really been posting here long enough to have any others ignored.

K1LLER7

No ignore list here.

Just scroll past most posts lol

People only ignore me if they don't like Bebe, but who doesn't like Bebe innit.

Lightning

Banned
iirc this is our second worst start ever in the epl

i'm not going to sugarcoat that, my sweet summer child.
Yet strangely enough we are only one win away from 3rd spot with 5 of the top 7 clubs already played. Seems like we're not the only ones struggling but that could be due to the quality of the other teams as much as us.

Salvadora

Yet strangely enough we are only one win away from 3rd spot with 5 of the top 7 clubs already played. Seems like we're not the only ones struggling but that could be due to the quality of the other teams as much as us.
it's not results alone (but those are shit too)

we are playing some of the worst football i've seen in the wenger era. literally half the team is injured and some (giroud, ozil etc) are out for a long, long time.

i'd be happy if there was something to be happy about. but there isn't.

Lightning

Banned

we are playing some of the worst football i've seen in the wenger era. literally half the team is injured and some (giroud, ozil etc) are out for a long, long time.

Theres plenty to be happy but some of you don't want to be happy, that's your decision. Form is temporary, what's important is to pick up points while in this bad patch.

bud

i don't see why you're looking at the results, and comparing them with other teams' results.

arsenal aren't playing well.
arsenal won't win the league.
arsenal simply aren't good enough.

Tubie

I don't have anyone on my ignore list either.

I've never even felt like I wanted to ignore someone from this thread, but from the gaming side... there's been a few that have come close.

Lightning

Banned
i don't see why you're looking at the results, and comparing them with other teams' results.

arsenal aren't playing well.
arsenal won't win the league.
arsenal simply aren't good enough.
Difference is I never expected Arsenal to challenge this season, so didn't expect that and therefore totally not bothered by that. It's a gradual improvement of squad personal that I'm looking for and with Sanchez I think we got that.

Esch

Banned

Agree, results aside the team simply isn't very enjoyable to watch right now. Too many minutes of bad play, mistakes and questionable tactical choices .

There are some nice performances by individual players, but that's about it for me.

L1NETT

Jose Riga (unsurprisingly) been sacked by Blackpool

You'd have to be feckin nuts to take that job (inb4 Parkinson takes it)

Hope Tim Sherwood takes it

bet they do a sensational tangerine gilet

lovely

Salvadora

Theres plenty to be happy but some of you don't want to be happy, that's your decision. Form is temporary, what's important is to pick up points while in this bad patch.
why don't i want to be happy lightning

i'm unhappy because we spent bucket loads and are considerably worse than last season. i'm unhappy because we're playing like shit. i'm unhappy that our injury situation has got worse, i'm unhappy that we only have 3 CBs at the club. i'm unhappy that we've failed to capitalise on other teams being shit. but most of all, i'm unhappy about not moving forward.

if you could legit contest those facts i'd be all ears, but all im hearing is "don't be negative because."

lovely

Aren't Blackpool essentially impossible to manage at the moment. Barely managed to put a squad together in time for the season iirc, let alone a Championship quality one

lovely

The relegation battle in the championship is far more interesting than the promotion battle.

L1NETT

Lee Clark innit.

Not a bad shout actually

Between him and Coyle

The relegation battle in the championship is far more interesting than the promotion battle.

I cannae see Blackpool/Blues not getting relegated. Promotion battle i'd plump for Watford/Derby and Norwich through the playoffs.

Especially if Demarai Gray goes in Jan (cough cough Liverpool cough)

Aren't Blackpool essentially impossible to manage at the moment. Barely managed to put a squad together in time for the season iirc, let alone a Championship quality one

Aye. Hugh issues upstairs with Oyston and the like

Real mess that club.

Bold One

Nah, if this is gonna work we clearly need to spend days on end looking at things on the training ground though. He doesn't know what his teammates are gonna do, and vice versa. We don't have a single attacking player who just keeps things as simple as possible. Balotelli is more likely to thrive playing with a fucking Kuyt or Valencia than he is with a Sterling or Lallana, which is odd.

The Mother We Share by Chvrches is boss, don't normally like that kind of song

@Yurt, I bet you don't read 'em though :p

If you haven't got Daughter - 'IF YOU LEAVE' album, youre' doing it wrong

I can not fucking wait for Halo. this next two weeks are going to drag. it's all I want to play but have no 360 to play the old versions even if I wanted too :(

notproude6qqd.jpg

Quiche on 11th November

jts

...hate me...
Halo does look awesome.

I was told to get a PS4.

The XB1 has more good games.

Help me understand.

Lightning

Banned
why don't i want to be happy lightning

i'm unhappy because we spent bucket loads and are considerably worse than last season. i'm unhappy because we're playing like shit. i'm unhappy that our injury situation has got worse, i'm unhappy that we only have 3 CBs at the club. i'm unhappy that we've failed to capitalise on other teams being shit. but most of all, i'm unhappy about not moving forward.

if you could legit contest those facts i'd be all ears, but all im hearing is "don't be negative because."
That's Wenger. Pretty much he's just confirming he's finished at the top. The overall situation at Arsenal is very healthy and very good. For all Wenger's flaws as long as he keeps our cl status that's all I think he's capable of achieving now.

With Wenger not happy. Overall situation of the club I'm very happy. Good money income, getting higher calibre players.

arkon

Only had one or two people on ignore here and that was mostly because they were posting huge gifs that caushed safari to crash on my ipad. No one on it now though, from this thread anyway.

Linius

I saw another price drop for the Xbox One in the US. 350 dollars with a game included is a steal for a next gen console if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom