• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splatt

You always ignore me not ignoring you

pineapple-express-burger-cry.gif

Splatt is one of the most underrated posters here

And his name is DARKO! I mean jesus fuck

This message is hidden because Yurt is on your ignore list.

pineapple-express-burger-cry.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Monday night football in 10 mins

Eulogise us Gary

Lightning

Banned
Arsenal aren't playing well because of Wenger's management, it's not our players but more the positions that Wenger's asking them to play.

Ramsey's best form last season came from deeper running through and he was able to help more defensively too. Now he plays an advanced role that really doesn't suit his game at all. Wilshere the same and as a result Özil pushed out wide but floats all over the place but can't do anything because Wilshere and Ramsey are also forward and in his way. That also takes all width out of our attack, minus Sanchez who is so good he makes his own space, and thus does not only our attack suck going forward but due to having so many players forward doing nothing that defensively we get stung as well. All comes back to wenger not setting the team up to get the best out of our players or shut the opposition down.

Is there a way to get alerts when a certain person posts

I am interested in subscribing to Meus' thought stream

Also

Who would have thought a random string of letters would be the hook to one of the greatest hip pop tunes of all time

Carbonox

Boardwalk Empire S4 Ep 8 .... about fucking time that happened.

In other news, Sally and the hot singer in my bed, right now.

Bring pancakes.

There'll be some wrapping that needs a doing.

EmiPrime

I have hiroshawn on my ignore list but that's not really needed anymore.

I used to have pulga on there but removed him because he stopped being really annoying.

jtb

Banned
Arsenal aren't playing well because of Wenger's management, it's not our players but more the positions that Wenger's asking them to play.

Ramsey's best form last season came from deeper running through and he was able to help more defensively too. Now he plays an advanced role that really doesn't suit his game at all. Wilshere the same and as a result Özil pushed out wide but floats all over the place but can't do anything because Wilshere and Ramsey are also forward and in his way. That also takes all width out of our attack, minus Sanchez who is so good he makes his own space, and thus does not only our attack suck going forward but due to having so many players forward doing nothing that defensively we get stung as well. All comes back to wenger not setting the team up to get the best out of our players or shut the opposition down.

totally agree about Ramsey (and the general trend of pushing players further forward... happened with Wilshere, Fabregas too) and the lack of width.

Just two and a half years to go...

I am on Arnie's ignore list and probably a few others.

To me that was very surprising in the player positions/formation Wenger used with Sanchez in the team. I really expected him to put Ozil in the middle with Ramsey/another CM behind him and Sanchez/Theo/someone else on Ozil's sides.

Still, if Thero comes back and is fit and stays fit, maybe something will change there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom