• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does speak the truth though

image.php

Pennywise

Almost missed it.

My crosses are great :>, so was your screamer.

Even pantys goal was in it :D

@Banter FC: Killer7 is an insane finisher :lol Penny is basically Di Maria. Dean is El Shaarawy pre-Allegri. But my favourite player was that fourth guy with the Ozil-esque passes and freekicks, I can't quite make out his name on the video
That's Wenger :p.
It's Fergies players.

Don't suppose anyone here has a spare download of XCOM: Enemy Unknown for PC they'd be willing to gift/sell to me?

Would like to try streaming it, but only have it on PS3

And Shanks you've got to give Berardi more credit, he's single-handedly carrying the absolute worst side in Serie A history by his own :lol

@Banter FC: Killer7 is an insane finisher :lol Penny is basically Di Maria. Dean is El Shaarawy pre-Allegri. But my favourite player was that fourth guy with the Ozil-esque passes and freekicks, I can't quite make out his name on the video

and like every single Liverpool youngster before him, he'll retire (sul campo) at the age of 24.

:lol thanks for the mention, bro :D

Err, the guy you're talking about is Fergie, I believe? He's awesome.

Edit: Also, yeah, I am dat guy

dc89

Say what you want about FFXIII - it's still a fantastic looking game.

iLMudtwnhXCRH.jpg

ibmp3v6euAySC.png

Brb, gonna go play it on PS3.

Somebody stop me pls.

Linius

you would totally destroy them. They don't seem like a compact unit/battleship to me, just a bunch of mercenaries*. A bunch of mates will always triumph in the end

*except for iNvid, I'm his #1 fanboy

Pls, Believe FC would win easy. There's so much chemistry there build up over years of playing, it would destroy Banter FC's confidence forever.

you would totally destroy them. They don't seem like a compact unit/battleship to me, just a bunch of mercenaries*. A bunch of mates will always triumph in the end

*except for iNvid, I'm his #1 fanboy

:lol I can just imagine it now. Me bearing down on goal, Wooden takes me down and gets a red card, Believe FC all fighting and Banter FC (cos we're all a bunch of m8s innit) just chilling and watching.

Ever compete against Lloyd?

I have, he's more shit than me. Claims he lost 12-0 to the CPU on Amateur, lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
there's something missing when I watch Believe FC, like, ironically, they don't genuinely believe they're going to win. They're just there to laugh at Kyoufo and ask Quiche for money. And let's be honest here, we all know that Cola is just there to pass the time between his runs and UT games.

Banter FC on the other hand, there's so much swagger in their play, so much confidence. That Killer7 moment sums them up really. He dribbled the whole team, twice, before firing it home...ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Buffon “Did I feel for Totti after Juve-Roma? I didn’t feel for him, I’m not interested in controversy when the game is over,” Buffon told RAI Sport.

“Throughout my career I’ve won a lot, but I’ve also lost a lot. I finished third, fourth and then seventh for two consecutive years, but I don’t think you’ve ever seen Buffon doing interviews in which he railed against someone or made inferences which aren’t good for anyone or for the image of our game.”

buffon is still angry

please....

http://d.maxfile.ro/evuwpq.webm

I am GOAT. Top Goalscorer innit. iNvid is just a troll!

jesus christ

that's...BanterFC-esque!

Pennywise

Clubs is the mode I play 90% of the time cause fuck the rest of FIFA.

please....

http://d.maxfile.ro/evuwpq.webm

I am GOAT. Top Goalscorer innit. iNvid is just a troll!
Pls.
Fergies goal was superior.

Pls, Believe FC would win easy. There's so much chemistry there build up over years of playing, it would destroy Banter FC's confidence forever.
You don't need years of it.
When Wilbs and I played our first matches together it was pure magic.
We were like Tsubasa Ozora and Taro Misaki, it was just natural.

It's hard to measure.
PC Userbase is hardly the same on proclubs, so it's not that easy to compare the leagues.
It would be fun regardless.Fighting with Pamperchu and the rest.

Fuck, I wish I liked FIFA. Clubs sounds like a fucktonne of fun

It is.
Not always though, when they (Fergie,Killer7 and dean) decided to make giants and were slow as fuck, we really sucked...

there's something missing when I watch Believe FC, like, ironically, they don't genuinely believe they're going to win. They're just there to laugh at Kyoufo and ask Quiche for money. And let's be honest here, we all know that Cola is just there to pass the time between his runs and UT games.

Banter FC on the other hand, there's so much swagger in their play, so much confidence. That Killer7 moment sums them up really. He dribbled the whole team, twice, before firing it home...ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

They are playing scrubs on the PS4, Believe is on PC where the actual action is.

Rooney just keeps on scoring
http://xboxclips.com/video.php?uid=...arum&vid=24376096-202b-48ef-8720-645893242da5

what's with you rauming stuff up our deuters? :lol you filled up my raum a long time ago m89 (in the TLoU debate)

I don't remember a TLoU debate

I remember you and Zabo being contrarian little deuterholes :p

Uncharted 2>TLoU

Re: that Buffon quote, is he talking about himself in the third person, or is it a mistranslation/quote from someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom