• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
The sooner the current establishment bugger off, the better.

ngDCi9a.png
I'm just happy our English players and Cazorla have come through without adding to our injury tally.

Hope Szczesny, Rosciky and Sanchez can get through their games and then we can move forward with our more manageable fixtures.

Hixx

Also Kyoufu got mad when I said something about Monster Hunter but I think it would get one or both of us in trouble so I wont post it

bud

kyoufu sounds like an incredibly unpleasant person.

what is his problem? he gets so upset over video games.

Yen

Raheem Sterling @sterling31
Now listening too.. Excuse me for being human🎵 omw home

You tell 'em Raheezy

scently

Is The Purge any good?

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently the answer is an expected no.

It depends on your expectation. It is not a work of art or the next narrative excellence, the premise is stupid, but its fun, especially the second one. But that's my opinion.

Wilbur

Banned
Don't know about the full Fifa 15, but it's certainly better than Fifa 15's demo.

Boardwalk. Only three episodes left, right? :(

Including tonight's, yeah. Read one or two things saying tonight's is one of the very best of the entire series. Hngfhh give it to me.

btw Elsk, your Mussis hating friend might enjoy this.

Mussis shirts has been moved to the "defect section", where you can buy shirts with small errors and such cheap.

pq54mQp.jpg

C9fWJ1P.png

Robin van Persie faced criticism from members of the Netherlands setup after shooting instead of passing to Klaas-Jan Huntelaar when 1-0 down to Kazakhstan.

Guus Hiddink's side fell behind to Renat Abdulin's first-half header though they would go on to triumph 3-1 at the Amsterdam Arena, not before tensions boiled over between Van Persie and the Schalke frontman.

The Manchester United striker, captain of Hiddink's Oranje, maintained that he was well within his rights to shoot from the narrow angle, though many figures around the national team disagreed.

Van Persie told NOS: "In that position I was right to shoot. The reaction from Huntelaar was a bit exaggerated. Anyway, it's normal. He wants to score and that's what we all want."

RVP pls

Elchele

btw Elsk, your Mussis hating friend might enjoy this.

Mussis shirts has been moved to the "defect section", where you can buy shirts with small errors and such cheap.

[IMfG]http://i.imgur.com/pq54mQp.jpg[/IMG]

[IMfG]http://i.imgur.com/C9fWJ1P.png[/IMG]

:lol what happened to him?

Meier

The whole seasom is amazing from the very first scene to the last. Just great tv that I couldn't stop watching.
First half of season 3 was suuuuuuuuch a slog. Yikes. Second half was good though.

Paco Alcacer scored his 3rd goal in 4 apps for Spain. City should get him as a part of their payment for Negredo.

:lol what happened to him?

We bought him half a year in advance and told him to take English classes. He came to Denmark still not knowing one word of English, and on top of that, completely out of shape as he had not been training during the holiday. :/

He was loaned out to Genoa (with option to buy) where he now isn't getting any playing time either.

He did however in a reserve league match, score a goal against Brøndby and then get sent off for elbowing one of them in the face, which was greatly appreciated.

Pennywise

BzxoT-VIIAAkl5G.jpg

Crap Taxidermy ‏@CrapTaxidermy 9h hours ago

"Soon my comrades, we shall vanquish those Grey bastards and the Acorns will finally be ours! We ride at dawn."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom