• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I can't :lol

Berlusconi also reiterated that he was glad to see the back of striker Mario Balotelli, who left Milan after 18 months of inconsistent form when he joined Liverpool in a €20 million deal in August.

"I remember he was bought against my advice," he added. "We have many champions: Menez, Keisuke Honda, Stephan El Shaarawy, Fernando Torres, Nigel de Jong...

"The base is there. And we no longer have a rotten apple in the dressing room."

Milan were also linked with Balotelli's former City team-mate Carlos Tevez prior to his move to Juventus, but Berlusconi claims he was never interested.

"I never considered him for Milan," he said simply.

ATF487

Tipping as well, that's the one that gets me. The indignation people show when others don't tip or tip perfectly is utterly jokes.

Imagine working your Nando's job, but most of your wage depended directly on the kindness of strangers. Also imagine you had fewer public services so you needed more cash for things like paying for health care and owning a car.

You've just imagined America

Imagine working your Nando's job, but most of your wage depended directly on the kindness of strangers. Also imagine you had fewer public services so you needed more cash for things like paying for health care and owning a car.

Sounds fucking shit.

Scum

That "I think I might have a stalker" thread is cracking me up.

Ramped up a level when this guy showed up:

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=125184404

looool

HAHAHA fucking ell.

I had a female stalker in college (not in a creepy way though)

good times!

nCUoKLR.png

Wilbur

Banned

im glad i live in a real country

kharma45

This is why I'd never live in the US. Great place to holiday though.

Elchele

USA is so weird

I tip when I'm happy with my haircut.

Having your hair the way you want it has a significant impact to your general happiness and mental state.

Well worth the tip.

Wilbur

Banned
I'll just round up with my barber. If it's 11, 12, 13, 14 quid I'll round to 15. If it's 16, 17, 18, 19 I'll round up to 20 and so on and so forth

I'll just round up with my barber. If it's 11, 12, 13, 14 quid I'll round to 15. If it's 16, 17, 18, 19 I'll round up to 20 and so on and so forth

This is also what I always do. My barber was clever and a few years ago raised the price of a cut from $13 to $15. Now they get $5 tips instead of $2.

I do love contactless.

Apart from on the Underground. I now have to take my Oyster out of my wallet. Need to think of how to overcome the logistical hurdle they've created.

Wilbur

Banned
I do love contactless.

Apart from on the Underground. I now have to take my Oyster out of my wallet. Need to think of how to overcome the logistical hurdle they've created.

Contactless is fucking sublime.

Does it cost more to pay through that than on your Oyster? I've been doing it for two weeks but haven't thought about the cost.

kharma45

I thought it was cool now that for the Underground I can now use my AMEX contactlessly and not even need to top up my Oyster card. It will just sit there unused. Might hand it back in and get the fiver for it.

Not that it's handy at the minute in anyway, but hopefully will be.

Contactless is fucking sublime.

Does it cost more to pay through that than on your Oyster? I've been doing it for two weeks but haven't thought about the cost.

I thought it was cool now that for the Underground I can now use my AMEX contactlessly and not even need to top up my Oyster card.

Not that it's handy at the minute in anyway, but hopefully will be.

Depending on your use, yeah it costs more.

In my case, I pay £178 for my monthly travelcard (zones 1-4). If I paid with my card using contactless day-to-day it would cost close to £250 for the same usage. (More really cos I then go into town on weekends and whatever also - but just for work alone, I'd be losing out)

Edit - £178 just to go to work and back. Good grief. Boris pls.

kharma45

In my case, I pay £178 for my monthly travelcard (zones 1-4). If I paid with my card using contactless day-to-day it would cost close to £250 for the same usage. (Less really cos I then go into town on weekends and whatever also - but just for work alone, I'd be losing out)

Ah cool.

Although thinking on it now it's probably better to keep using my Oyster if I'm in London as it's easier to claim back on expenses as it will provide locational data which my AMEX wouldn't.

I tip delivery people, taxi drivers and waiters.

I'll leave some spare cash with the barber if needs be but my haircut is always a solid, rounded up number.

Slizz

Bartenders get the biggest tips from me. Especially if I'm a regular and get hooked up. Rather pay the bartender more cash than the establishment, especially if its a chain of some sort.

jesalr

In my case, I pay £178 for my monthly travelcard (zones 1-4). If I paid with my card using contactless day-to-day it would cost close to £250 for the same usage. (More really cos I then go into town on weekends and whatever also - but just for work alone, I'd be losing out)

Contactless has a monday-sunday maximum, think it's £45 for zone 1-4. It'd still be more expensive than a monthly ticket, but shouldn't go up to £250.

My problem is that the 16-25 railcard discount doesn't work on contactless.

dc89

@NoelGallagher 4m4 minutes ago
Great news Noel confirms his new album 'Chasing Yesterday' will be out 2nd March 2015!

Meier :O

God damn London is so expensive

It's going to costs me roughly £60 a month to get to work and back for me, and thats a bus + train there and a bus + train back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom