• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Shanks you've got to give Berardi more credit, he's single-handedly carrying the absolute worst side in Serie A history by his own :lol
]

Berardi is a huge talent and most of what I have seen of him is from highlights. If Zaza and Giovinco can make Conte's squad then he definitely deserves a place. But that spell by El Shaarawy was the most exciting period I have EVER experienced. He was just immense. No Italian I have ever witnessed had the speed, control, and finishing that he showed. Watching him run and scoring amazing goals was incredible. Shame Allegri had him on defensive duties against Barcelona.

Both Berardi and El Shaarawy are the future of Italian football. I think it was something like 20 years without an Italian player under 21 scoring more than 10 goals in a season and then Destro, Berardi and El Shaarawy have all done it

Say what you want about FFXIII - it's still a fantastic looking game.

iLMudtwnhXCRH.jpg

ibmp3v6euAySC.png

Brb, gonna go play it on PS3.

Somebody stop me pls.

3v2pglh.jpg

ibq5G5N0FzZNC2.png

Carbonox

I feel like a bus has hit me in the face and then reversed back over it. My right eye is starting to slightly stay open though but I can't even look at myself in the mirror cos of how fucked up my face is. At least I have an appointment on Friday at the hospital which I presume will be to plan when my operation is. Hopefully all the swelling is the primary reason my nose is bent out of shape but I'll be seeing someone about that as well to make sure it's returned to normal (it's not broken so the doctor said it can be fixed).

All of this just cos I wanted to win a header in football. Roy Hodgson would be proud.

L1NETT

there goes that modelling career Carbo

in all seriousness the swelling should be gone/decreased within a week-ish

and if it ain't broke there ain't gonna be any serious long term noticeable effects on your noggin anyway

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I should have saved a lot more, but the replay thing is so random sometimes.

I'll try and save a lot more goals and such, next time.

teach me

adopt me

I feel like a bus has hit me in the face and then reversed back over it. My right eye is starting to slightly stay open though but I can't even look at myself in the mirror cos of how fucked up my face is. At least I have an appointment on Friday at the hospital which I presume will be to plan when my operation is. Hopefully all the swelling is the primary reason my nose is bent out of shape but I'll be seeing someone about that as well to make sure it's returned to normal (it's not broken so the doctor said it can be fixed).

All of this just cos I wanted to win a header in football. Roy Hodgson would be proud.

that sounds like a dislocated nose to me

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Apparently Sir Alex is giving an interview 7:30pm tonight on MUTV :O

Scum

TRANSFER GOSSIP
Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea, 23, is wanted by Real Madrid as the replacement for captain and Bernabeu icon Iker Casillas, 33. (Daily Mirror)

Germany midfielder Mesut Ozil, 25, wants to leave Arsenal in January - with the club willing to sell him to Bayern Munich for £30m. (Daily Mail)

Midfielder Juan Mata's days at Manchester United could be numbered with manager Louis van Gaal looking to use the Spaniard as part of a deal to sign Arturo Vidal, 27, from Juventus. (Daily Star)

Tottenham are watching Toulouse's prolific £5m-rated goalscorer Wissam Ben Yedder, 24, with new boss Mauricio Pochettino underwhelmed by Roberto Soldado, 29, and Emmanuel Adebayor, 30. (Daily Mirror)

Newcastle will be offered the chance to re-sign England striker Andy Carroll, 25, in January for as little as £6m after an injury-hit spell at West Ham. (Newcastle Chronicle)

Liverpool are considering a move for Benfica's 20-year-old Portuguese midfielder Fabio Sturgeon - who is eligible to play for England, where his father was born. (Daily Mirror)

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger wants to keep striker Lukas Podolski, 29, amid reports that he is ready to leave. (Daily Express)

Newcastle winger Shane Ferguson, 23, wants a loan move after failing to get any games at St James' Park this season. (Shields Gazette)

OTHER GOSSIP
Goalkeeper Joe Hart was voted man of the match on an online poll for the second game running - despite barely touching the ball in England's 1-0 win in Estonia. (Daily Mail)

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has apologised for his part in last weekend's touchline confrontation with Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho - but insists he was provoked. (Guardian)

Mourinho says he has rejected two offers to take charge at Paris St-Germain - and that he was first choice for the job before Carlo Ancelotti's appointment in December 2011. (Sun - subscription required)

Chelsea keeper Thibaut Courtois has defended the club's treatment of his head injury during their 2-0 win over Arsenal - insisting he was not knocked unconscious. (Daily Telegraph)

West Brom forward Saido Berahino, 21, says England's under-21 players are prepared for the possibility of racial intimidation when they play their European Championship qualifying play-off second leg in Croatia on Tuesday. (Independent)

Real Madrid forward Gareth Bale, 25, will battle through the pain of a back problem to help Wales in their Euro 2016 qualifier against Cyprus on Monday. (Guardian)

Liverpool will consider selling the naming rights to their main stand at Anfield in order to pay for its £75m expansion. (Liverpool Echo)

Huddersfield boss Chris Powell says he supports the idea of bringing more black coaches and managers into English football by introducing an equivalent to NFL's Rooney Rule. (Talksport)

West Brom chairman Jeremy Peace wants rules in place to prevent young Premier League players from frittering away their million-pound pay packets . (Daily Mail)

Former Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini says the Premier League champions are still relying on the players he bought before he was sacked in 2013. (Four Four Two)

Billy McKinlay has admitted to feeling disillusioned over his treatment at Watford - where he was replaced as boss by Slavisa Jokanovic after just eight days in the role. (Sky Sports)

Newcastle goalkeeper Tim Krul, 26, is battling to be fit to face Leicester next Saturday, while his club face an anxious wait on their other internationals. (Northern Echo)

BEST OF SOCIAL MEDIA
AC Milan midfielder Michael Essien has responded to a hoax claiming that he had contracted the Ebola virus. He tweeted: "No truth in internet rumours that I have contracted Ebola. I'm very well... & will be training as usual tomorrow. #falsenews"

Former England captain Rio Ferdinand tweeted his thoughts on Sunday's 1-0 win in Estonia: "Away games for England were always tough....until you got the 1st goal, then the game opened up and everyone would relax more & tension lifts."

But England's goalscorer Wayne Rooney is "average" and "past his best" according to former Nottingham Forest striker Nigel Jemson, who tweeted: "Showed in the World Cup he's not top class and his place is under threat. Good Premiership player at times but not world class #pasthisbest"

Millwall captain Alan Dunne made the most of a trip home to Dublin by getting in some darts practice with world number one Michael van Gerwen at the World Grand Prix.

Derby captain Shaun Barker said he's not about to retire despite being out for almost two and a half years with a knee injury, tweeting: "Just to clarify, I'm not 'looking to call time' on my injury. As tough as it's been at times, I've never considered giving up!"

Liverpool defender Jose Enrique kept his Twitter followers updated on his holiday in Dubai by posting a picture of his trip to an aquarium with girlfriend Amy Jaine.

AND FINALLY

One Direction star Louis Tomlinson's unsuccessful bid to buy Doncaster Rovers hasn't dampened his enthusiasm for the club - as he showed by going out to dinner with manager Paul Dickov. (Manchester Evening News)

A plea to fund a film about the life of former West Brom, Real Madrid and England winger Laurie Cunningham has soared past its £1.4m target by £250,000. (Birmingham Mail)

YES MOPO! Alcacer, pls.

K1LLER7

there's something missing when I watch Believe FC, like, ironically, they don't genuinely believe they're going to win. They're just there to laugh at Kyoufo and ask Quiche for money. And let's be honest here, we all know that Cola is just there to pass the time between his runs and UT games.

Banter FC on the other hand, there's so much swagger in their play, so much confidence. That Killer7 moment sums them up really. He dribbled the whole team, twice, before firing it home...ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?
Yurt is #ITK <3

That goal where I ran through the entire team came after Fergie (FireWarrior) tried it numerous times and failed. I had to show him how it's done :p

Btw great video Fergie!!!

Fergie

Banned
Yurt is #ITK <3

That goal where I ran through the entire team came after Fergie (FireWarrior) tried it numerous times and failed. I had to show him how it's done :p

Btw great video Fergie!!!
All luck m8

I'm only in a few clips ;_;
Astounding goal though, but I couldn't save a lot of replays properly. Although it seems to be working the past few days, to near perfection.

Hixx

The sexual tension on the PS4 club is palpable

legit though when I played with them on 14 their patter was about pot noodles

I wanted to die

Wilbur

Banned
do you guys not use the mic when you're playing with/against each other?

I was on the other day with Killer, Fergus and Matthias, everyone talking

Was fine m8

It's harder when it's dean and ff because one is deaf and one is so old his voice has arthritis

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I wish i could sing Coldplay with the pc guys :(

GorillaJu

Nice video. Fergie you are Firewarrior I take it? Some of htose goals are absolutely stupid and epitomize what I don't like about Fifa.

KidJr

The jury is still out on Ozil, but I can understand if the rumors are true about him being happy being played out of position and receiving unfair criticism. For every Arshavin there was a Pires and I'm still eating my words to this day when it comes to Ramsey.

Fergie

Banned
Nice video. Fergie you are Firewarrior I take it? Some of htose goals are absolutely stupid and epitomize what I don't like about Fifa.
Pls, takes years of honed skill.

But generally yeah, we've conceded unstoppable last minute goals to AI defence brainfarts, which seems to happen regularly.

Pennywise

I was on the other day with Killer, Fergus and Matthias, everyone talking

Was fine m8

It's harder when it's dean and ff because one is deaf and one is so old his voice has arthritis

You need to devote more time to Banter FC.

And Dean isn't the problem, as long as he isn't screaming about the ref.
FF is just to shy, so is Panty.
Kip has a sexy voice and laugh, when Lloyd was in the room and getting on deans nerve, it was pretty awesome.

Pls, takes years of honed skill.

But generally yeah, we've conceded unstoppable last minute goals to AI defence brainfarts, which seems to happen regularly.

It's not like it was only our disadvantage.
I'll renember one game we won 5:0 where the CPU keeper basically gifted us 3 goals.

Wilbur

Banned

Kip has a sexy voice and laugh, when Lloyd was in the room and getting on deans nerve, it was pretty awesome.

I'll renember one game we won 5:0 where the CPU keeper basically gifted us 3 goals.

I'd get more time if I didn't work lots of nights and dean wasn't always on it

one day

one day

Fergie

Banned

We are always in the right m8. Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom