• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

who else is getting far cry 4? Will be amazing

Not sure if you're trolling (Ubi gets hated upon a lot after all) but I might get it for my 360. I for one loved FC3 and this game is looking to do kind of the same thing in a mountain area. I'm cool with that.

faridmon

Well Canadian music then. Fuck Nickelback was the message of that post, please don't undermine my hating. I have a classmate who's really into Nickelback in my class. I'm having the time of my life.

There was a point when I used to love Nickleback...

pls don't judge me!

El Topo

Yeah, that's a great song Linius. That said, I would definitely recommend to check out Ghost in the Shell or at least its soundtrack. Really great atmospheric songs.

There are alot of good Anime, every season you have at least 3 r 4 shows who are amazingly good or have the potential to be something great.

The problem is that is the industry don't make a lot of money so they have to cater to the lowest common denominators: Smelly geeks who have fetishes!

If I could recommend one that is on Netflix that would be Eden of the East. pls watch it! Its bloody amazingly realised and guess who is director: The one who made Ghost in the Shell shows!

I'll check it out then.

FootballFan

I have seen some of them and quite recently. The only one I have seen when it came out was Spirited Away but I couldn't remember anything about. So I have watched at a special screening along with Kiki's delivery Service and ended up loving both.

Will have to buy the DVDs but atm I am quite broke!

Haven't seen Kiki's Delivery Service, been recommended a few times though.

I am still slowly watching through Cowboy Bebop.

FootballFan

Totally. I hate the storyline but I love the open world shooter stuff.

Yes rodvik!!

Not sure if you're trolling (Ubi gets hated upon a lot after all) but I might get it for my 360. I for one loved FC3 and this game is looking to do kind of the same thing in a mountain area. I'm cool with that.

Hated Far Cry 2. Far Cry 3 though was good crazy fun.

Preordered FC4 ages ago now.

faridmon

5 centimetres per second though...

Lol

Yep, that movie showed it pretty thoroughly!

by the way, if you want a funny Anime watch Daily Lives of High School Boys. I have watched it for the 3rd time last weekends and it managed to make me laugh like a mentally disordered person. Bloody funny show!

Portugal is so bad it's almost frightening. They can't even find some other guys that can at the very least get some decent passes to Ronaldo.

What a waste. Hopefully Sweden makes it through so at least one of the game's biggest stars will be at Euro 2016.

FootballFan

Cool. Indeed good fun. Story was boring, but I loved that island and shooting dudes. Crazy finishing moves and shit, take over pirate camps. Good times.

Also played Blood Dragon, now that was amazing

The characters were terrible except for Boateng. But I had a lot of fun with it.

Far Cry 2 was so dead.

Never tried Blood Dragon :(

El Topo

I have seen some of them and quite recently. The only one I have seen when it came out was Spirited Away but I couldn't remember anything about. So I have watched at a special screening along with Kiki's delivery Service and ended up loving both.

Will have to buy the DVDs but atm I am quite broke!

I feel your pain. I'm hoping they'll find their way to iTunes (or some streaming service) some day.

Good, good. Too bad we'll never get the movie with Keanu Reeves.

faridmon

YES FF!!! you are in for a ride!

Kiki is very light-hearted. It will manage to make grin throughout (unless you are Wooden) and the story is fantastic from start to finish.

Bold One

Lol

Yep, that movie showed it pretty thoroughly!

by the way, if you want a funny Anime watch Daily Lives of High School Boys. I have watched it for the 3rd time last weekends and it managed to make me laugh like a mentally disordered person. Bloody funny show!

started watching that today actually, only seen the first ep, its well executed, the guy trying on his sister's underwear..loooool

Wilbur

Banned
Killer, if you're around; sorry I went really abruptly earlier, it was dinner time!

Wasn't playing very well but we got the wins!!

--------

Was supposed to hear back from that job today and didn't. Maybe it didn't go as well as I thought :( I did drop them an email around half 6 saying I was under the impression I'd get feedback whether it was positive or negative so hopefully I'll get a reply tomorrow.

faridmon

started watching that today actually, only seen the first ep, its well executed, the guy trying on his sister's underwear..loooool

The way his friends tricked him into wearing it made me lose it.

''OK each and every one of us is gonna wear this.'' two of them leave the room

fucking hilarious!

Linius

So far I've seen ten Ghibli films. Let me try to order them.

Grave of the Fireflies > Spirited Away > Castle in the Sky > The Wind Rises > Howl's Moving Castle > The Tales of Princess Kaguya > Arrietty > My Neighbour Totoro > Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea > From Up On Poppy Hill

Something like that. And to be fair, all of them get a 7+/10 easily.

K1LLER7

Killer, if you're around; sorry I went really abruptly earlier, it was dinner time!

Wasn't playing very well but we got the wins!!

--------

Was supposed to hear back from that job today and didn't. Maybe it didn't go as well as I thought :( I did drop them an email around half 6 saying I was under the impression I'd get feedback whether it was positive or negative so hopefully I'll get a reply tomorrow.
No worries m8
Rodney was on fire ;)

Give them a call tomorrow if you still don't get a reply. If you don't get this job, you'll find one eventually :)

FootballFan

Grave of the Fireflies > Spirited Away > Castle in the Sky > The Wind Rises > Howl's Moving Castle > The Tales of Princess Kaguya > Arrietty > My Neighbour Totoro > Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea > From Up On Poppy Hill

Nice ranking, haven't seen all of them, but from the ones I've seen I'd agree.

Spirited Away and GotFF would be even, depending on mood, I'd pick one over the other lol.

Wilbur

Banned
No worries m8
Rodney was on fire ;)

Give them a call tomorrow if you still don't get a reply. If you don't get this job, you'll find one eventually :)

Cheers man; gonna have to look again.

I'll be home just past 10 if anyone else is up for clubs. Fuck dean.

faridmon

Kiki?

I guess I have a huge backlog to catch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom