• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scum: The asker of hard-hitting questions.

I am listening, Quiche....

I'm incorporating some hentai elements to WQFT2ST, to appeal to the weeaboo demographic too. Here's my inspiration so far, please tell me if I am missing anything

rCRCrv1.jpg

faridmon

I'm incorporating some hentai elements to WQFT2ST, to appeal to the weeaboo demographic too. Here's my inspiration so far, please tell me if I am missing anything

http://i.imgur.com/rCRCrv1.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

You seem to have covered most ground.
I can sleep safely at night knowing you are at the helm of this Project. God bless!

Zabojnik

My firefox problems is mostly with flash though, it seems to really hate flash.

Yeah, mine too. It's pretty much the only complaint I have. YouTube crashes often. Then again, I got no such problems with it at work. A format would probably help, but I'll wait for Windows 10.

Scum

#datcinematicfeel

The worst excuse. Lets be real here "we couldn't get it to perform on the consoles".

To think the game runs like shit when 46% of the screen is rendering black bars... Well that's only something you can achieve by combining idtech5 with the technical expertise of a Japanese developer.

Runs fairly alright on my dated ass hardware. After playing FF13 on pc, anything seems competent and well ported though.

jts

...hate me...
Do the same with Giroud up front and come back to me.
Heh.

I'll be honest, I'm very well pleased with Porto's team in FIFA. First I started to play Aboubakar with Martinez upfront, in a 442, and Aboubakar wasn't bad at all - very powerful physically. But ultimately Adrian Lopez is the better player, especially when it comes to finishing.

The rest of the team is also pretty nice. Could do with a better keeper, though.

Portugeezer

Portugese posters, please tell me how you guys play shit so much but always beat the Dutch? It's just not fair :(

Speaking of which, Portugal under 21's beat Netherlands under 21's 5-4 and qualified for Euro's.

But our young players actually play well, then they get into the main team and become shit.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

[IMGhttp://i.imgur.com/rCRCrv1.jpg[/IMG]

The always classic

OqbQAtr.png

Messi

I hate FIFA quitters with a fucking passion. I played 5 games in a row today, 4 times people quit when down by 2 goals. One guy was 1 up after 5 mins and by the 30th min I had turned it around and right as I scored the goal to go 2-1 up he disconnects. Grow a fucking spine and fight back. EA is doing sweet fuck all about it too.

One game was an epic 6-6 draw with two 90 min goals though and it was awesome.

arkon

maybe you can help me mate

I'm in search of a good anime with great and awesome fighting sequences and humor.

I enjoyed animes like dragon ball z, great teacher onizuka, gurren lagann and FMA fumoffu,...

I highly disliked Neon Genesis

can you help a brother out and recommend me a new anime?

You could try some of the other ones that were inspired by DB/DBZ. Naruto, Bleach and One Piece for example. They're all really long though and I wouldn't recommend watching all the way through (due to crappy filler eps for some of them). Opening 20 or so episodes for all of them should give you a taste although I'd say One Piece doesn't really come into its own until later (Arlong Park). Hunter X Hunter also worth checking out.

inky

I love my PC but troubleshooting problems on it drives me mad and makes me sympathize with console folk that can't be bothered with it. It's even worse because I've had some nasty problems that needed very specific solutions, even down to downloading shady executables or modifying files I didn't even know existed. In this case, it wasn't even that, it just came down to terrible assumptions on my part and bad troubleshooting. So here's what happened:

I randomly decided to launch Kingdoms of Amalur, (something I haven't played in forever) just because. After a few minutes of playing, it would stutter, audio began to cut and shriek and performance dropped to unplayable levels. I spent 2 hours on this shit: I google the issues, but I get the standard 2 year old responses of trying different drivers, set core affinity, turn off antivirues, etc. but nothing that would seem like a solution, or that even describes my problem accurately. Of course this never happened before, and it's an old game a toaster can run maxed, so I began to freak out: "oh god, did my HDD decided to die today?" Nope. Other games work fine. Well it still could be bad sectors or something, so I move it to my SSD (thankfully, Origin is actually easy and good about this sort of thing) but the problem remains.

Maybe it's the audio drivers considering the audio freaks out, but other games sound and perform fine. Yea, fuck that. I'm not downloading 20 driver versions and trying them one by one. Maybe the install became corrupt... but why, I haven't launched or changed anything in the game for a year. Fresh reinstall is 10GB, so I'll leave that for last. Maybe it's the NVIDIA drivers instead? Ugh, I don't want to roll back a million of those either. Google some more, but there's nothing specific to new drivers or programs as a problem. I guess I could try fiddling with at least my default settings: turn off forced Triple Buffering, nope. Turn off forced AF, nope. Vsync, nope. OK, what other things have changed in my PC since I last played? A shit load of installed programs, but what could specifically fuck KoA over? Agggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh...

OK, what about new hardware? I don't even remember if I had this video card back then. I have a couple of new HDDs but I don't see how that could be the problem and I already moved the game, and I'm not taking my other HDD out just for this fucking game I didn't even want to play... I guess I also got a new mouse? But how the fuck would the mouse cause issues? I don't have my old one to try anyway...

...so finally...

..,OK, I guess this is new hardware too, maybe if I unplug it and launch the game... fuck me! It was that? How the fuck?

So what was it? The XBONE Controller, that so far has worked flawlessly in every single game I've tried causes this issue in this game alone. Worst part is that there is actually a thread on this on the Steam forums, but I didn't even think of checking there because I never bought that version. (I agree that was dumb of me). Ugh.

Maybe I'm shit at googling for known issues, but fuck me. I was going insane. Well, I guess it's "fixed" now. Pffff. That was a good time, wasn't it? Now to shut down Origin, cause I didn't even want to play the game in the first place.

Sorry for venting here :p

Fintan

Well, we played pretty crappy today.
We're just not used to play with more than 4 people usually.
It will get better sooner or later.

Don't worry Rodney Turkeyburger, you're career is just about to start.
It would be cool if we could get the full 11 for a few games. Would probably be a train wreck too though!

Wilbur

Banned
Think we were all off it.

10 goals in 21 games for Banter FC, happy with that (but I really should have scored at least that header in the last one!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom