• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I love Ouran. It was hilarious as well. I remember laughing quite hard at some of the antics. Maybe I should rewatch it again!

I have watch I Saw The Devil, Cold Fish and Confession (Japanese film) in 1 week. I can handle anything the world throws at me since.

I was really depressed for a month after those 3 movies, fuck 'em :(

Depressed? They're just movies m8. I recently saw a lot of Korean films, Breathless, I Saw The Devil, Peppermint Candy (movie about suicide), The Catcher, Memories of Murder, etc... within a couple of days.

If you need cheering up watch I Wish. It's from the same JP director that made Still Walking.

As for Ghibli films I rank them:

Spirited Away > Princess Mononoke > Grave of the Fireflies > The Wind Rises > Porco Rosso > My Neighbor Totoro > Howl's Moving Castle > Kiki's Delivery Service = Castle In The Sky > Ocean Waves > Only Yesterday > Arriety > Ponyo

I really liked Ponyo 😞

ivIe6rETC0cKB.gif

It's 4 in the morning. I can't sleep. I'm listening to recordings of rain hitting a window on Spotify. This track is an hour long. Somebody please put me out of my misery.

Elchele

It's 4 in the morning. I can't sleep. I'm listening to recordings of rain hitting a window on Spotify. This track is an hour long. Somebody please put me out of my misery.

think about how hard life is for elsk
he has no money, no mangos, no ps+, no girlfriend

what is there for him

It's raining so much here, I can live stream from my apartment, and you can get my groans and moans as I try to fall asleep myself on top of the rain hitting my windows.

Ireland got a point? I am a bit annoyed by that. We should be aiming for three points. Roy will be pissed.

Italy u21s seemed to make life difficult. Hopefully this group stays together for the tournament and bring home another championship. I really do think it is important that they do well and help form a core that can play together for the next decade.

Carbonox

that iggy vs snoop thread

yx5QTml.png

in other news chapter 6 in the evil within is a fucking terrible chapter. mikami was ill when they made that one, must be the only explanation.

LTWheels

For those who have the Evil Within, what are the matches for?

Is it that enemies can come back from the dead so burn the bodies (ala Crimson Heads); or is it a version of the RE4 context sensitive kick (ie shoot in leg, enemy stumbles and falls, light on fire)

Carbonox

For those who have the Evil Within, what are the matches for?

Is it that enemies can come back from the dead so burn the bodies (ala Crimson Heads); or is it a version of the RE4 context sensitive kick (ie shoot in leg, enemy stumbles and falls, light on fire)

I believe enemies that aren't stealth'd/blown up/set on fire/beheaded will come back to life after a while if you don't set their corpses alight. Also worth doing it in areas where you see intact corpses as I've found that some will come alive at some point to make things awkward.

confuziz

Banned
Guys what is the best way for me to upload an mp4 to the internet (for you to see). I don't have an youtube account. Make a gif?

L1NETT

Price of Football: Ticket Prices outstrip cost of living

Yeah, think there might be an issue in this country.

The average price of the cheapest match-day ticket from the Premier League to League Two is now £21.49.
It has increased 13% since 2011, compared to a 6.8% rise in the cost of living.
Year-on-year it is up 4.4%, more than treble the 1.2% rate of inflation

Charlton's £150 season ticket is the cheapest in England's top four divisions. However, Barcelona charge around £103 for their lowest-priced season ticket.

That's MENTAL

these findings will only serve to reinforce the sense of an impending divorce - between those at the top of the sport and the game's traditional audience

But many supporters will still feel the sport they love is gradually leaving them behind

and when they go, what's left. A heartless, souless glitzy tourist attraction. Lovely.

Linius

This is EPL.

You wouldn't expect chicken wings from the local kebab shop to cost the same as a prime rib eye steak would you.

I guess you're not being serious. But I think that's what English clubs really think. Otherwise it would make no sense to come up with these crazy numbers.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
AHAHA confuziz what in the hell is that

that's the funniest (non)gif ever

and when they go, what's left. A heartless, souless glitzy tourist attraction. Lovely.
the bigger the league, the higher the chances it turns plastic.

and soon enough it'll be: OT8 - EPLASTIC

and you know what, I'd take EPLastic faces over Premfaces any day of the week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom