• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty rad how now that Raymond Verheijen has something bad about Hodgson/nice about Brenton his opinions are conveniently alright with some members (*cough*Tony Barret*cough*) of the press.

While some of the stuff hiroshawn said was funny it was mostly laughing at him type of funny if we're honest. Guy said some fucking dumb-to-the-point-of-malignancy things that pretty much went past the point of being funny.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
While some of the stuff hiroshawn said was funny it was mostly laughing at him type of funny if we're honest. Guy said some fucking dumb-to-the-point-of-malignancy things that pretty much went past the point of being funny.

I never got hiroshawn, he was obviously a character.

which is really just sad in itself

Barrett's a fucking dildo.

can you imagine being a fucking dildo? Best job in the world after Chelsea's Eva

Jack cw

Definitely a good wake up call for some of our World Champions

Well, the whole midfield was missing (Özil is missing even when he plays) and the captain.
Our full backs are not present in attack and we dont have central midfielder like Schweinsteiger who is able to connect the defence with the attack and Kroos sadly isn't a player for this position. Anyway, we are invincible for years, innit?

LTWheels

I believe enemies that aren't stealth'd/blown up/set on fire/beheaded will come back to life after a while if you don't set their corpses alight. Also worth doing it in areas where you see intact corpses as I've found that some will come alive at some point to make things awkward.

The former.

Oh ok. Been quickly looking at some reviews and giant bombcast. I've seen it stated that they have not seen enemies come back from the dead, so they have been unsure what the mechanic is for.

L1NETT

the bigger the league, the higher the chances it turns plastic.

and soon enough it'll be: OT8 - EPLASTIC

and you know what, I'd take EPLastic faces over Premfaces any day of the week

i am right confuziz

theres no difference m8

---

@Wilbz

As long as foreign tourism and wealthy fans keeps attendances high then the PL will ignore this issue for as long as possible. Major clubs and the Pl don't give two shits if people from Salford, people from Islington etc etc can't go to games. They'll be Norwegian tourists, Japanese tourists, you name it tourists and wealthier fans on a day trip from down south who'll take their place and spend 100 quid in the megastore as well.

Nothing wrong with that, that's modern football sadly.

Can't we just copy Germany for everything

but keep our humour

Wilbur

Banned
Just got an email from that job saying:

Sorry for the delay on your feedback - we’re still in discussion on this here and will need a bit more time. I’ll come back to you by end of Friday.

I don't know if this sounds good or not. Like feedback kinda sounds like I've already been ruled out aha? Or am I reading that wrong?

pls help my life world

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

I don't know if this sounds good or not. Like feedback kinda sounds like I've already been ruled out aha? Or am I reading that wrong?

pls help my life world

it doesn't sound bad. But in the end, they'll just hire internally or someone they know.

where's the reset button for Life? Someone push it already. Matthew McConaughey was right in True Detective. Maybe the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight, brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal.

Max Allegri said:
“Are Juventus the public’s enemy? There are 50m fans, Juve have 12, the rest are Milan, Inter, Roma and so on. Everyone is against Juve. Now I realise that.”

Dat moment when Allegri realises what it means to be at Juve tho

pls help my life world

If they had ruled you out they would have been pretty quick to do so and would have just blurted out some generic feedback from HR. Sounds like to me that you are on their shortlist for the job still.

Think positive and good luck.

pls help my life world

Nah. could be they're still mulling over it because they're lazy bastards.

I love it. It means you can easily rile up anyone in Italy :lol

can you imagine being a woman and rubbing Ivanović's arse on daily basis?

can you imagine?

imagine

I would rather be Southampton's shampooist.

gazoct15_0.png

operon

pls help my life world

means someone showed them the footy whatsapp group

Salazar

I don't mind him really, but there are partisan parts of the press who are bored and fancy giving Hodge a kicking because Liverpool. Giving Verheijen a voice of pseudo-balanced legitimacy ('expert' lol) is a tad much.

I was more surprised than I should have been, really, to learn that the "Gary Speed would have wanted me to manage Wales" knobhead was an unstoppably twattish gimp in many other ways.

HOLY SHIT AT JAX TELLER.

I was a bit slow on catching up with Sons this season and just watched the first two episodes.

@Zabo, yeah he was average in Italy. Really glad he is producing the goods in England. Osvaldo really flopped but he is coming out running

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
To be fair to Prandelli, countless of ridiculously prolific Eredivisie strikers (or even wingers) flopped in other leagues

Kuyt scored 36 goals ffs. KUYT! What is he? What does it do? We still don't know

Kroos was generous and Hummels too surprised.
Turned out that even Germany can't win with a shit midfield.

I love how you only criticize players you don't like and/or are BVB players :lol

Look at the Ireland goal, Podolski (who just got subbed in) doesn't give a fuck defending the cross, the cross is rather bad and Rüdiger still allows the Ireland player to pass the ball in the centre. Sure, with a bit more luck/sharpness, Hummels could have blocked it. But blaming him is so 2012.

That is outrageous. I thought Bayern were all about keeping things cheap for the fans, just another money grabbing club, like Southampton and their £2.50 teas and £4 pies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom