• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know what is worth what to those people, if you were rich as fuck and wanted to sit next to Berlusconi for whatever reason, then sure it's worth it. Stupid discussion, people pay for it, so you will all have to deal with that.

Wooden baby clam down pls, I was just curious as to what you get for that price. Inter play at the same stadium and their most expensive ticket is half that. I personally think it's a rip off and you'd have to be stupid to pay that price, and sure other people don't think that, but that's how opinions work

Meier

There have been successful athletes in the US who have torn different ACLs or had multiple elbow surgeries and come back to still be successful, but that's pretty rare. Not sure what exact injury he keeps getting but the prognosis is not good for his career you'd think. Good luck, Thiago.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wooden baby clam down pls, I was just curious as to what you get for that price. Inter play at the same stadium and their most expensive ticket is half that. I personally think it's a rip off and you'd have to be stupid to pay that price, and sure other people don't think that, but that's how opinions work

the cheapest tickets are next to Moratti and Thohir

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
so sexual <3 love her

10724076_1553746314843844_2115432332_n.jpg

I'm pretty sure Chile are trolling us at this point with Vidal.

90 minutes + injury time in a friendly.

in a friendly with Bolivia.

Bolivia.

Jack cw

Thiago must be so depressed right now. Imagine not being able to play football. Damn.

Imagine having the same injury the third time back to back. I would seriously start thinking about an alternative to the football career. I hope he somehow recovers though.

Slizz

Thiago should not play for 8-12 months, do rehab and let his injury fully heal. Seems like getting the same injury back to back to back equates to it never being fully healed the first time.

That or horse placenta.

Thiago should not play for 8-12 months, do rehab and let his injury fully heal. Seems like getting the same injury back to back to back equates to it never being fully healed the first time.

That or horse placenta.

Maybe he should go to a doctor in Crimea.

Worked for Gündogan

Jack cw

Milch and Jack pls stop fighting, pls <3

We are not fighting. Its only German humor.
Wow, poor Thiago :(

Back to back? How and why? And he would have become one of the best CMs too.

He first had a partial tear in March. Pep and Thiago decided to treat this injury in Spain with cortisone against Bayerns Doc advice. Result was the exact same injury shortly before the world cup. Recovery delayed more and more because of bits of the cortisone in his knee. Today, the same injury again. Another surgery and hopefully Bayern medical staff takes care of him this time. Anyway, he wont come back until Feb/Mar.

Tc91

So nervous about the outcome of my interview :(

Really hope I get it, perfect hours, perfect placement. I'll be so disappointed if I don't.

Wilbur

Banned
So nervous about the outcome of my interview :(

Really hope I get it, perfect hours, perfect placement. I'll be so disappointed if I don't.

Good luck man. When should you find out by?

Nathan over celebrating his tap in KILLED me :lol

Dean is sensational in this one :lol

Because it's a YouTube highlight video m8, he's shit when it comes to building up play

But he scores fucking goals, I'll give him that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom