• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently started playing the God of War series for the first time. Finished 1 & 2 and will start 3 very shortly. Good things come to those who wait.

Carbonox

wheres my ps4 remaster of re4 capcpom?

ibq5G5N0FzZNC2.png

Jack cw

FFS!
Thiago injured again! First training session with the squad. Same injury... months out again.... What a time to be alive.

Carbonox

PS3, I just didnt like the controls. Now that I have put a few hours into it the game is much more enjoyable, I couldn't stand playing it at first but now it has me hooked

Did you clear the beginning village area with just your knife? That's when you know you've touched greatness.

Arsenal's season ticket prices are absolutely insane. Their cheapest season ticket is more expensive than every other clubs most expensive season ticket, barring Chelsea and Tottenham. That is ridiculous.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
ligament tear and will undergo surgery

pretty sure his career is over now

savour those tumblr gif moments

his memory will live through them from now on

Randdalf

Arsenal's season ticket prices are absolutely insane. Their cheapest season ticket is more expensive than every other clubs most expensive season ticket, barring Chelsea and Tottenham. That is ridiculous.

I don't know why these clubs with rich financial backers (let's not pretend Arsenal aren't one) and the money from the new TV deal need to charge such extortionate prices. Are they not making enough money already?

I always point out the guys who made the mistakes but regardless of this 7 Bayern players won the WC. I cant't critisise them.
It's like you only read the first sentence of each post :lol

Even our supermarkets critisise Dortmund:
BzcL-Q5IUAAyHWf.jpg:large

Nice try, the Bayern one is heavier (must be Götze and Shaqiri)

FFS!
Thiago injured again! First training session with the squad. Same injury... months out again.... What a time to be alive.

You guys were right, you have your new Schweinsteiger
ibjTBd7KCVSiG.png

Jack cw

A new ligament tear right after rehabilitating it cannot be a good sign for his long term career prospects.

The funny thing is, its his 3rd tear back to back. It didn't ever tear completely only a part of it but still, the body doesnt regenerate ligaments. It's a pretty shitty situation.

Just because people pay it doesn't mean its worth it lol. Just like every 'project' on kickstarter

How do you know what is worth what to those people, if you were rich as fuck and wanted to sit next to Berlusconi for whatever reason, then sure it's worth it. Stupid discussion, people pay for it, so you will all have to deal with that.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I hope we can tie De Gea up long term, bit of a worry there, not going to be able to replace him easily. He will end up in Spain at some point but hopefully not for 4-5 years.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
seriously guys

Wooden is a much angrier person than me

How do you know what is worth what to those people, if you were rich as fuck and wanted to sit next to Berlusconi for whatever reason, then sure it's worth it. Stupid discussion, people pay for it, so you will all have to deal with that.

CALM DOWN INFERIOR SWEDE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom