• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

tri_willy

there's a film about bla?

i650DbebS4D3T.gif

Yen

I have a report due for Wednesday that says "analyse and interpret all dis data, make an argument". My answer so far is "the data isn't good enough to make any convincing argument" - basically a total non-answer. Currently hiding in the library toilets.

jts

...hate me...
Can't believe I'm thinking about buying another CoD game for 360.
With the PS4's draught I got tempted looking at it even though I don't play shooters much. The game looks good.

But then I read about season's passes and such and look the fuck away.

L1NETT

I have a report due for Wednesday that says "analyse and interpret all dis data, make an argument". My answer so far is "the data isn't good enough to make any convincing argument" - basically a total non-answer. Currently hiding in the library toilets.

dis data?

is your answer dat data is well shit bruv

This doesn't help at all but most answers (if they can be called that) in my area of History - late antiquity/early medieval are that there aren't any concrete answers....lack of sources//data etc

arkon

You've got your conclusion sorted then. Just make an argument now and finish with that.

"dis data not good as dat data"

then make an argument on dat data

Slizz

With the PS4's draught I got tempted looking at it even though I don't play shooters much. The game looks good.

But then I read about season's passes and such and look the fuck away.

Is it any different than the usual? I usually skip the season pass and just buy the first map pack and say screw it with the rest.

jts

...hate me...
Is it any different than the usual? I usually skip the season pass and just buy the first map pack and say screw it with the rest.
I'm not familiar with the business model since the last FPS I bought was Killzone 2, lol. I read that there's a zombie mode that's usually available for free in the Treyarch CoDs but this time around it's locked behind the season pass. Makes my head hurt if I feel I'm missing on content or getting ripped off for it so I just look the other way. GTA V is coming anyway.

Slizz

I'm not familiar with the business model since the last FPS I bought was Killzone 2, lol. I read that there's a zombie mode that's usually available for free in the Treyarch CoDs but this time around it's locked behind the season pass. Makes my head hurt if I feel I'm missing on content or getting ripped off for it so I just look the other way. GTA V is coming anyway.

Oh yeah, thats different and ridiculous. I never play Zombies or SP in CoD games though :lol

I think I have a total of 30 gamerscore points from like 6 CoD's, they don't give any achievements for MP

here is data

data suggest this

alternative interpretation would be this...but I didn't interpret that way because of this

however, data is pretty crap anyway...we need more data

I think this is the extra type of data we need

I would say this is the argument but would propose further data gathering to confirm

Just fill in the blanks innit. YW.

Manager

Apparently the United team yesterday was the most expensive ever fielded in the PL.

There's still a lot of room for them to break that figure this season, imagine Mata on instead of Januzaj and Herrera instead of Blind, +€65m right there.

DBT85

There's still a lot of room for them to break that figure this season, imagine Mata on instead of Januzaj and Herrera instead of Blind, +€65m right there.

Going to be even more again with some new defenders and whatever DM he eventually gets. And Falcao when we buy him instead of RVP.

DeGod - 17.8
Valencia - 16
Smalling -10
Rojo - 16
Shaw - 27

Januzaj 300k (lol)
Di Maria 59.7
Blind 15
Fellani 27.5

Rooney 25.6
RVP 24

238.9 Million

With Mata instead of Januzaj and say Falcao instead of RVP at 35 (probably more) that would be £290.7 million.

We could hit 300m next season easily.

Going to be even more again with some new defenders and whatever DM he eventually gets. And Falcao when we buy him instead of RVP.

DeGod - 17.8
Valencia - 16
Smalling -10
Rojo - 16
Shaw - 27

Januzaj 300k (lol)
Di Maria 59.7
Blind 15
Fellani 27.5

Rooney 25.6
RVP 24

238.9 Million

With Mata instead of Januzaj and say Falcao instead of RVP at 35 (probably more) that would be £290.7 million.

We could hit 300m next season easily.
bbc-billionaire-boys-club-.jpg

Salvadora

It's fucking shocking how many Arsenal players have been "sick" in recent seasons.

I swear it's like my brother saying his legs didn't work to get off school.

Top Bottom