• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Going to be even more again with some new defenders and whatever DM he eventually gets. And Falcao when we buy him instead of RVP.

DeGod - 17.8
Valencia - 16
Smalling -10
Rojo - 16
Shaw - 27

Januzaj 300k (lol)
Di Maria 59.7
Blind 15
Fellani 27.5

Rooney 25.6
RVP 24

238.9 Million

With Mata instead of Januzaj and say Falcao instead of RVP at 35 (probably more) that would be £290.7 million.

We could hit 300m next season easily.

God we overpaid like hell for Smalling and Fellani

Linius

Going to be even more again with some new defenders and whatever DM he eventually gets. And Falcao when we buy him instead of RVP.

DeGod - 17.8
Valencia - 16
Smalling -10
Rojo - 16
Shaw - 27

Januzaj 300k (lol)
Di Maria 59.7
Blind 15
Fellani 27.5

Rooney 25.6
RVP 24

238.9 Million

With Mata instead of Januzaj and say Falcao instead of RVP at 35 (probably more) that would be £290.7 million.

We could hit 300m next season easily.

That's three times the total revenue of Ajax.

I have a report due for Wednesday that says "analyse and interpret all dis data, make an argument". My answer so far is "the data isn't good enough to make any convincing argument" - basically a total non-answer. Currently hiding in the library toilets.

That's not a bad thing. As long as you show the tests you used to determine statistical significance then you can't be wrong.

dc89

B1hfCVOCEAAnKfC.jpg:large

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Some really cool girl from our IT offered to help me retrieve my data (using Photorec...or something)

I couldn't say no without sounding suspicious or creepy :lol welp, our nudes will be out on reddit now in no time innit

jts

...hate me...
Some really cool girl from our IT offered to help me retrive my data (using Photorec...or something)

I couldn't say no without sounding suspicious or creepy :lol welp, our nudes will be out on reddit now in no time innit

God damn it Yurt.

You just take no prisoners.

pulga

Banned
Some really cool girl from our IT offered to help me retrive my data (using Photorec...or something)

Hnnnnggggggggggggggggggg

My dick is already throbbing at the thought

I think even reddit has some standards for decency.

Scum

😒😒

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Am I supposed to be buying BF instead?

I'd buy another CS if it was like v1.6 from back in the day, shit I'd go back to 1.1 with bunny hopping if they did that again.
Slizz is a man after my own heart.

I think 1.5 is still my favourite version, fuck Source it ruined EVERYTHING! Now it's all Spray n Pray

God damn it Yurt.

You just take no prisoners.

Hnnnnggggggggggggggggggg

My dick is already throbbing at the thought

I think even reddit has some standards for decency.

😒😒
It's about time people find out about me and Viva 😘

Is it as good as OddMorsel's on his gf's back

Viva is a naughty suka, buy him a pair of sneakers and he'll brush his teeth with your khuy if you want ����

pls bb I'm about to buy a snapback

you can turn it around

but only you

Top Bottom