• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^sounds very formal

and do you really want to see them soon Bla? Don't give promises you can't keep

KidJr

How on earth are Borrisia 17th in their league wtf, I really do not understand they literally TORE us to shreds in the Champions League like probably one of the most one sided Arsenal games in a long long time. Doesnt make sense to me.

I'd love to see Bayren vs Chelsea in the Champions (as Madrid probably better than both imo)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I hope the ladder one will not be case. Otherwise you know what happened.

I think it's physically impossible for ladders to turn into cases, but strangers things happen on daily basis in China

and you're just gonna have to let it go, Bla-ck.

4ukki.gif

Salvadora

Could see Palace taking points off United.

That defence is rancid.
That Argos deal seems to have come off for some, at least those collecting their orders in-store.
I'm raging I don't have the spare funds to take advantage of it.

That white PS4 is calling me.

Wilbur

Banned
Did LVG say how long Rafael was out for? Valencia performed alright yesterday but we really lose a lot when Rafa doesn't play.

Honestly the two of them, he and Shaw, have been really good the last couple of weeks.

Clegg

Think we'll definitely sign a proper RB next summer. I'm a fan of Rafael but he's always injured and our next best after him aren't any good either. Need at least one new centre half and another midfielder too.

Blablurn

FC Bayern English @FCBayernEN
Good news, #FCBayern fans! @BSchweinsteiger "will be back in 2014," according to #Rummenigge:
fcb.de/Basti2014

kharma45

Do you not want it?

I'd have the funds by Monday :p, you're too nice Kharma.

Nope, don't really need it so put in a cancellation request. Haven't heard anything back yet so don't know what's going on with it. Meant to be delivered this Saturday, but to my address in Derry D:

Labadal

Did LVG say how long Rafael was out for? Valencia performed alright yesterday but we really lose a lot when Rafa doesn't play.

Honestly the two of them, he and Shaw, have been really good the last couple of weeks.

Valencia is partly responsible for Smalling's red card. If you look at the situation, Valencia was out of position for about 10-11 seconds. First, he was going to press, then he runs back a few meters, then he presses again. While he does that, City pass the ball in the position Valancia should have been. Smalling then acts like a moron and gets the read. Smalling's red card is Smalling not thinking, but Valencia made the situation happen in the first place.

DBT85

Could see Palace taking points off United.

That defence is rancid.

It IS rancid, but somehow we only conceded 2 in 2 games against th e two teams that will fight for the title, even with only 10 players. Chelsea at least didn't have Costa, thank fuck.

Palace this week is the only thing keeping Di Maria in my fantasy team this week after he last 2 weekends.

I do feel we're playing better than last year even if we are behind where Moyzeus was. Plenty to improve however just to get 4th.

Top Bottom