• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

what have I done to get put in the insane category

The less insane ones Salva, the LESS. Being an Arsenal supporter is enough to qualify.
AkpmCMU.png

K1LLER7

6 months?

Wow.

I don't really care cos he's rubbish but that's pretty sad for him. He might not get another clear chance to stake his claim for a place in the team if he's out for that long.

Edit:

:lol

If I got an injury report like that on FM I'd sack my physio straight away.

He's good m8.

Why do people not like him :(

Hopefully he'll be back after the international break.

McNair and Blackett vs Palace :lol

He's good m8.

Why do people not like him :(

Hopefully he'll be back after the international break.

McNair and Blackett vs Palace :lol

Carrick will probably play.

What's happened to Evans? And Jones? Like do we actually know what the injuries are?

And I thought 2 yellows didn't lead to a suspension?

Hey Football-GAF. I've been lurking here for a few months now but never took the time to start posting here, but some of you may have already seen me in gaming threads. Anyway I'm a big Arsenal fan, which couldn't become more obvious from my name, and I hope to enjoy my time here. I'm already looking forward to our game tomorrow!

Welcome

7/10 username

Meier

Yeah, you only get 1 game for a red card that's via two yellows rather than the 3 related to a straight red.

Regarding Mata being sold... who would buy him? United will want a figure close to what they've paid. Maybe PSG would bite? He's a wonderful player but his price will be a limiting factor. Atletico could use him I'm sure but they have no money.

I remember my friend who said he always felt like throwing up after smoking. He was smoking a Marlboro red, if you feel like throwing up just smoke lighter ones

qh8VVeJ.png

Yeah, you only get 1 game for a red card that's via two yellows rather than the 3 related to a straight red.

Only violent conduct is a 3 game ban though right? Like, a last man red card wouldn't mean you're suspended for 3 games would it?

I should read the rules sometime...

KidJr

Mata's demise is one og the worst I've seen, because I really believe its completely not his fault. How the hell do you go from being Chelsea's best player to being shunned to the wilderness

I truly, truly don't understand why people start smoking these days, and for the last couple of decades. Everyone knows that they're addictive, expensive and terrible for your health, so why put yourself on that road?

I mean, there's peer pressure obviously, but beyond that I struggle to think of a legitimate reason.

I truly, truly don't understand why people start smoking these days, and for the last couple of decades. Everyone knows that they're addictive, expensive and terrible for your health, so why put yourself on that road?

I mean, there's peer pressure obviously, but beyond that I struggle to think of a legitimate reason.

One big reason is that people like to go out but they go out to clubs but when they get there they realise that clubs are terrible and a completely awful idea in general but they're there so what do you do you don't just leave cos one of your m8s think's he's got a shot.

You go outside into fresh air and light up.

And when you go back inside you realise outside was much better.

x10

Every Friday night.

TeddyBoy

Hey Football-GAF. I've been lurking here for a few months now but never took the time to start posting here, but some of you may have already seen me in gaming threads. Anyway I'm a big Arsenal fan, which couldn't become more obvious from my name, and I hope to enjoy my time here. I'm already looking forward to our game tomorrow!

Welcome! :)

Esch

Banned
I always find it weird when people say things about entertainment figures like "why is he _____ (blogging in this case) instead of ______ (practicing in this case). He can fuck off"

He isn't allowed to blog, or do whatever? Bizarre.

Poor mata

jts

...hate me...
Baguette's are really over rated IMO.

What is a baguette the absolutely ideal bread for?

Nothing.
Butter, garlic and herbs on a hot baguette. YES!

The thin, long and crusty profile also makes for some unique sandwiches I think.

Spoken like someone who hasn't enjoyed a warm, freshly baked baguette with real butter and cheese and ham on a summer's day by the beach in Donegal.

Shame on you.

I'm reliably informed that a croissant with cheese, butter and ham is far better than a baguette with the same.

Mmm, croissant. Love croissant. Warmed up with a slight crack on the crust. I feel warm just thinking about it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I always find it weird when people say things about entertainment figures like "why is he _____ (blogging in this case) instead of ______ (practicing in this case). He can fuck off"

He isn't allowed to blog, or do whatever? Bizarre.

Poor mata

The best one was people yelling at Shaw for eating out with friends and not starving himself

Yen

I asked my housemate why he doesn't just use an e-cig and he said something about enjoying the taste/inhalation.

The best one was people yelling at Shaw for eating out with friends and not starving himself

You give people in this thread shit for eating bad food Yurt, I think people should be allowed to give an obese footballer like Shaw shit for eating burger king after matches too.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You give people in this thread shit for eating bad food Yurt, I think people should be allowed to give an obese footballer like Shaw shit for eating burger king after matches too.

Oh believe me, I eat shit food too :lol especially on weekends

A small price to pay to stay cool

Cool people who smoke:

Lana del Rey

Carlo Ancelotti

Angry football fan

Cool people who don't snoke:

Noone

K1LLER7

Rojo is most certainly better than Blackett, I haven't really seen enough of Mac Air to judge him, but he seemed solid enough. Rojo is still a bit poop though.

Bud got his own spectrum.
I thing he's done okay. Remember that he's having to play in a new league with his CB partners consisting of Smalling, Jones and Evans. The clumsy and dumb trio.

McBekenbaur is good. Him alongside Rojo has looked the best pairing so far. However, he's still young and will struggle against the best strikers. For example, he lost Aguero leading up to the goal.

Carrick will probably play.

What's happened to Evans? And Jones? Like do we actually know what the injuries are?

No idea. They'll probably get injured on their returns anyway.

what's happened to Rumbo? LVG never tells us anything :(

Just found out one of my high school friends that I was pretty close with back then killed himself yesterday. Haven't spoken to him in over 4 years since the guy just went AWOL after graduation but apparently yesterday morning he committed suicide by hanging himself. Always knew he had some depression problems even then but still, fuck.

What an absolute shitty two weeks it's been.

Top Bottom