• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Fzjvq9N.jpg

Clegg

is there any place where i can watch this show in its entirety? sounds neat.

I don't know where you can find full length shows. Might be on some streaming site somewhere or maybe on Sky Go. Search for Monday Night Football on Youtube and you'll find plenty of clips though.

Clydefrog

lol she knows too.

they both won't back down.

like that seinfeld episode where george takes the in-laws to his house in the Hamptons

[George is driving the Rosses to the Hamptons to visit his fictitious house]

George Costanza: ...and that leads into the master bedroom.

Mrs. Ross: Tell us more.

George Costanza: Wanna hear more?... The master bedroom opens into the solarium.

Mr. Ross: Another solarium?

George Costanza: Yes, two solariums. Quite a find.... And, I... have horses, too.

Mr. Ross: What are their names?

George Costanza: [after a pause] Snoopy and Prickly Pete.... Should I keep driving?

Mrs. Ross: Oh, look: an antique stand. Pull over; we'll buy you a housewarming gift.

George Costanza: [chuckles and speaks to himself] Housewarming gift....

[louder]

George Costanza: All right - we're taking it up a notch!

PowderedToast

Not really, it's just an admission that we're gonna get battered and he's saving him for the weekend.

i disagree. ever since rodgers took charge he's always been smart enough to know that by dropping gerrard he'd only weaken his position of strength and give a section of fans another reason to point fingers if he didn''t get results. this is why he went to the extent of adjusting the teams shape for him and has kept him on the team sheet week in week out despite inconsistent and declining form. gerrard dwarf's rodgers in terms of significance to the club and i feel that is still true, which is why this move would surprise me. he would only do it if he felt it would significantly improve the quality of our play and increase our chances of getting a result.

this isn't newcastle on the weekend, it's real madrid at the bernabeu. you can't explain that away with a tactical PR statement. if gerrard doesn't start tomorrow that would signal a shift in rodgers' approach to the situation since he became manager. perhaps somebody has finally lit a fire under his arse and this is the outcome. we can't get turned over again.

edit: this is not to say gerrard hasn't contributed during rodgers' reign. like many he was in great form towards the end of last season, but there have been times (like now) where he has been continuously played to the point of bafflement.

Hixx

Never use Gameseek. I requested a refund before they'd even taken the money and 8 days after agreeing to the refund I still don't have it after numerous requests.

m8s I might have to drop the hammer on them tomorrow

"ok then, I will get in contact with Trading Standards"

Always works

Hixx

Halo.

I've used like half a dozen sites to pre-order games from and they are the first who take the money for pre-orders instantly.

Just going to order off Shopto when I get the money back, that Gold member discount
i7dpiKYLNAyne.png

Meier

The winners of this week's episode of The Apprentice got to go to that cool swimming pool/hot spring (?) in Iceland that Wooden visited.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's weird how no one is talking about Homeland here anymore :lol

lippi-cigar.jpg

Ferguson said of Lippi in his autobiography that: “Looking into his eyes is enough to tell you that you are dealing with somebody who is in command of himself and his professional domain... Nobody could make the mistake of taking Lippi lightly.”

in command of his domain
CNmCbSf.png

GorillaJu

It sure is annoying that the minute I get my finances sorted something comes up that just details it all. God I really really don't want to ask my parents or grandparents for money.

Zabojnik

It sure is annoying that the minute I get my finances sorted something comes up that just details it all. God I really really don't want to ask my parents or grandparents for money.

But I thought you were rolling in dough, Yurt-style. President of the Englishu teacheru club over there, coaching high ranking Sony developers. Anyway, hope you find a way to make it all work bro, I hope I never have to ask my parents for cash.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

speaking of which, my predictions:

Borussia Dortmund vs Galatasaray
Arsenal vs Anderlecht
Basel vs PFC Ludogorets Razgrad
Real Madrid vs Liverpool
Malmo FF vs Atletico Madrid
Juventus vs Olympiakos (a draw that will signal the downfall of our season)
Zenit St. Petersburg vs Bayer Leverkusen [
Benfica vs Monaco

speaking of which, my predictions:

Borussia Dortmund vs Galatasaray 3-2
Arsenal vs Anderlecht 2-0
Basel vs PFC Ludogorets Razgrad 1-2
Real Madrid vs Liverpool 5-0
Malmo FF vs Atletico Madrid 0-3
Juventus vs Olympiakos (a draw that will signal the downfall of our season) 3-2
Zenit St. Petersburg vs Bayer Leverkusen 2-1
Benfica vs Monaco 0-2

Here.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
the Homeland OT is fucking pathetic

so many nerds just nitpicking and making fun of everything.

Zabojnik

Dat prinny, not a shred of humility left in him. Atletico have one brilliant season and now he acting like he king o' the hill.

Remember where you come from, prinny. REMEMBER WHERE YOU COME FROM.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Dat prinny, not a shred of humility left in him. Atletico have one brilliant season and now he acting like he king o' the hill.

Remember where you come from, prinny. REMEMBER WHERE YOU COME FROM.

just to show you the massive gap between us and them -> we're sponsored by a crappy American car we own, while Atletico are sponsored BY A FUCKING COUNTRY

A COUNTRY ZAZO

This kind of behavior... on NeoGaf? Well I never!

they just love to hate stuff

Top Bottom