• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

faridmon

Some people don't like Cheese, some don't appreciate baguettes.

This world is indeed filled with some unexplained lunacy.

Welcome back Wedward! Although Less Arsenal fans would be ideal.

Tc91

dude save over £100 and get a wii u with mario kart 8

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00E4LGGY0/

Already got 1 of those m8

You've been umming and ahhhhing all day. Just do it.

Dan pls.

why would you sell the best game in the bundle?

Why would you sell Sunset and play CoD!?!?!

Sunset is the best new-gen only game so far. Easily.

Don't like the look of Sunset. I'd be buying it to primarily play Halo.

TeddyBoy

lol.

but you have to admit, given that even the best keepers in the world only (lol) save about 70 to 75% of shots on target, to have 16 get on goal and have none of them go in is hilariously unlucky. all jokes aside.

It's time for some hard truths Hasphats, they haven't scored because we have shit finishing. We said we were unlucky under Dalglish and likewise under Rodgers for his first six months, but really they've just had poor shooting that should be ironed out on the training pitch.

A Challenger Appears!

@AlexChaffer 1m1 minute ago
BILD: Manchester City are planning a bid for Marco Reus that would see the German earn an salary of €13m per year.

EDIT: I'd imagine we'd offer somewhere in the vicinity of 8 to 9m a year. I can see Reus going to Citeh, but he'll make way more off of sponsors if he stays in Germany.

dc89

Already got 1 of those m8

Dan pls.

Don't like the look of Sunset. I'd be buying it to primarily play Halo.

Just get it. Don't think you're gonna get a better deal. Considering you're gonna sell the games for £70-£80.

Jesus Christ.

If my youngest brother even joins Gaf (he won't, I will never let him) - your mind would be blown.
Three Snakes, all in one thread.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
The BBC ticker said Campbell scored for Palace and I was going to say 'well at least it wasn't an own goal'.... it was an own goal

Draconian

Didn't he have another incident recently, in the United - Chelsea game, where Chelsea should have been awarded a pen when Smalling brought down Ivanovic in the pen area?

Yes. What's hilarious about today's is that he was in perfect position to see everything and still didn't give what was an incredibly obvious penalty.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
so i want to get away from just an amazing goal they scored on us yesterday and thats the first thing i see on r/soccer
this shit
i hate life

Didn't he have another incident recently, in the United - Chelsea game, where Chelsea should have been awarded a pen when Smalling brought down Ivanovic in the pen area?

It wasn't just Ivan

yRhTuRH.jpg

hcbXm3L.jpg

Two headlocks lol

dc89

Just gonna copy and paste a few interesting tweets:

Reports that Sheikh Mansour has a deal with Real Madrid to remodel the Santiago Bernabéu for €350m, half of what Barcelona plans to spend.
Barcelona has no relationship with Manchester City as the current board focused on smearing ex-directors Txiki and Soriano after they left.

The Barcelona board tried to sue Txiki and Soriano for exposing trade secrets after joining Manchester City.
Mundo Deportivo painted Txiki and Soriano as traitors that were exposing Barcelona’s secrets, like contracts and wages, to Manchester City.

That enmity between Barcelona board and the two main Manchester City directors lead the English club to find common ground with Real Madrid.
The Barcelona board hatred towards the previous board (Laporta, Txiki, Soriano) has ruined dozens of fantastic opportunities for the club.

Now I insist that any Barça fan to try and tell me that these hateful people aren’t ruining the club in and off pitch.

https://twitter.com/RafaelH117

RIP Barca. Thank you for Soriano and Txiki.

Lightning

Banned
Palace unlucky start thanks to the referee but in the end only themselves to blame. That wouldn't have happened if Pulis was in charge.

Randdalf

Started my new (first) job today. I didn't get the role at Hello Games, they thought I was very good technically but didn't think I would fit in with their team, which is understandable. I was pretty crushed about that for a few days, but I already had a job offer from another game developer who are really nice to work for, so that's where I am now :O

El Topo

Started my new (first) job today. I didn't get the role at Hello Games, they thought I was very good technically but didn't think I would fit in with their team, which is understandable. I was pretty crushed about that for a few days, but I already had a job offer from another game developer who are really nice to work for, so that's where I am now :O

Best of luck there. I'm sure you'll do fine.

Top Bottom