• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Wilbur

Banned
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=137292370&postcount=77

XjgLRzS.png

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Resting sterling and Gerrard? This is the Champions league FFS - if you're not going to outfit your best players for the sake of EPL then you don't deserve to play in this league. This is as big as it gets in the European front - this is why you added depth to your squad.

Come on Rodgers. Don't raise the white flags already, think Istanbul. Give us that challenge.

Let's be honest here, the Chelsea game at the weekend is more important than this one. And I wouldn't assume Gerrard is being rested if he's not playing today. There are perfectly legitimate reasons why he wouldn't want him playing tonight. Opposition midfielders buzzing around him, opposition forwards running off the back of him. Not the ideal circumstances for Gerrard in this form, and at this stage of his career.

Don't know what's up with Sterling, Dummett won't have an easier game than the one Sterling gave him on Saturday, and that's after he was rested against Swansea

Let's be honest here, the Chelsea game at the weekend is more important than this one. And I wouldn't assume Gerrard is being rested if he's not playing today. There are perfectly legitimate reasons why he wouldn't want him playing tonight. Opposition midfielders buzzing around him, opposition forwards running off the back of him. Not the ideal circumstances for Gerrard in this form, and at this stage of his career.

Don't know what's up with Sterling, Dummett won't have an easier game than the one Sterling gave him on Saturday, and that's after he was rested against Swansea

Can't afford slips in midfield either giving ball to Ronaldo or Bale

Holy fuck HateGames.

I didn't even look at the username. Now that I know who posted it, I'm not entirely surprised. RIP Sweet Prince.

awwwwww now who's gonna post inane bullshit and watch it fly back in his face?

You mean it is first-come, first-serve? I thought you had to be assigned to a specific character before you registered. I definitely remember ticking the sarcastic box as a point of preference; I'm glad I wasn't assigned as generic Premface.

Lightning

Banned
Such an inferior timezone. Can you ever watch the games live? I suppose you're at work by 8:45 right?
Arsenal games I watch live. I change my work schedule to suit the arsenal fixtures. I start work after the game but normally at 8:45am I am indeed working.

One of the reasons getting dumped into the Europa League would be a disaster for me. Sunday games for you guys is a early Monday morning game for me. For the odd game it's fine but every week it would be a problem as I can't change my schedule that much so fuck Europa football in many ways.

Hixx

I can't decide if I'd be furious if I was a Liverpool fan. Going into the most glamorous game in a few years for them and he's put out their reserves
KuGsj.gif

I mean if you look at it and remove potential emotional impact, it makes sense. They'll get tonked whatever team they put out. But to go to the Bernabeu and not have a go and try for a famous result...

Top Bottom