• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Esch

Banned
-----------Giroud--------------
AOC----Alexis----Walcott
------Wilshere-Ramsey---

I want to see this

No love for Welbz? I think it'd be interesting to see what the team looks like with Welbeck and Giroud up front, Welbeck for hold-up play and Giroud for set pieces/headers etc.

Salvadora

No love for Welbz? I think it'd be interesting to see what the team looks like with Welbeck and Giroud up front, Welbeck for hold-up play and Giroud for set pieces/headers etc.
Welbeck would be the Sanogo to come on at the 70 minute mark when we move to a 4-4-2.

What about, you know, scoring.

Ww20iim.png

Meier

Two sneak previews of the Orlando City kit:

B1i9uxaIUAAOPWf.jpg

B1moipPIEAA3XPh.jpg

Full reveal tomorrow. I fully expect Messi to add this to his collection on his next Orlando trip. Fry -- get a Kaka shirt!

Well, I'm not sure how that would mean we don't deserve to see our club succeed... we're the loudest away supporters (or were when we played City) and it seems the players agree there are some issues to address re: atmosphere that they have supposedly said they'll bring up with the board

Not that this proves anything...or could be proven...but it's easy to sound loud at the Emptyhad m8.

Also why are you taking normal legit banter so seriously?

DBT85

We need a settled back four for starters. That's a bigger problem than the personnel right now.

We finished the game against City with Luke Shaw as our most experienced defender.

Thought he was doing very as well to be fair to him. Got caught out of position a few times while we were trying snatch a goal, but I'm used to Evra so no worries.

Thought he was doing very as well to be fair to him. Got caught out of position a few times while we were trying snatch a goal, but I'm used to Evra so no worries.

Wasn't a criticism of him or anything. He's been solid and will get much better still.

Just startling that a 19 year old who's played 50 game in his life is the most experienced one.

Not that this proves anything...or could be proven...but it's easy to sound loud at the Emptyhad m8.

Also why are you taking normal legit banter so seriously?

Oh, I wasn't and didn't mean to come across that way! I just saw that post and wondered if there was anything to it, is all. I haven't checked the thread all day, and wouldn't have been surprised if one of our players or fans had done something stupid... as is usually the case :(

Mac_Lane

Have you guys read about Sepp Blatter being listened to by the freakin' FBI ?

CONCACAF boss was an informant of theirs, apparently.

He played well on Sunday, showed good acceleration when players tried knocking the ball past him and actually blocked crosses which Evra could never do. I think as he settles down in the team the better he will become.

Top Bottom