• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Zabojnik

I remember when we knew everything about what was going on in (our) Messi's life. His beard, the struggles with the working place toilet, his love for jaws ... Where did it all go wrong.

Zabojnik

Christian Vieri is the one true bomber. What a living legend of a man. Probably plowed more beauties than there are hairs left on Fry's head.

Linius

GTA is looking splendid. Think I'll get it once I go next gen. It's funny that two remakes are probably the best games PS4 gets this year.

Zabojnik

I don't know man. It looks great and fun ... but so did GTA IV, which turned out to be one of the most boring games I've played in my life.

Pennywise

GTA is looking splendid. Think I'll get it once I go next gen. It's funny that two remakes are probably the best games PS4 gets this year.

It's not like you're getting games with the quality of TLOU or GTA5 that often, especially not within the first year.
So I'm hardly suprised and it's just a bit over 3 months until I can play Bloodborne !

Wait, what? Shit. When's it coming out for PC?

Early next year.
27th January.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He played well on Sunday, showed good acceleration when players tried knocking the ball past him and actually blocked crosses which Evra could never do. I think as he settles down in the team the better he will become.

Evra :lool

Mothafucka can't do anything that can be considered defensive

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't know man. It looks great and fun ... but so did GTA IV, which turned out to be one of the most boring games I've played in my life.

I can genuinely tell if a game or a movie is going to be shit by just watching a single trailer

I warned you guys about GTA, but no one listens to a guy with Windows 7 - 32 bit anymore I guess

Oh my god, lol. Also, the related videos on the right.. https://vine.co/v/MtxL2ML9XT1 -- that presenter is beautiful and the dance is hilarious.

dat presenter

e3gm72f.png

FuturusX

Christian Vieri is the one true bomber. What a living legend of a man. Probably plowed more beauties than there are hairs left on Fry's head.

He's lives in Miami and does regular spots on BEIN sports...I always got the sense that he was bit of a lad.

FuturusX

*sniff sniff*

I smell blood tonight

I'll be back for your carcasses later, Hitcher and company <3

Here's the thing. If you beat us...no suprise. Liverpool are in transition - it's a rebuilding year etc etc.

If we beat you given the state we are in. It's a famous victory. Literally have nothing to lose.

Rewind to last year with Suarez and Sturridge playing and the team in better shape - it may have been worth debating over. But Madrid should win this 3 or 4 nil at the very least.

Here's the thing. If you beat us...no suprise. Liverpool are in transition - it's a rebuilding year etc etc.

If we beat you given the state we are in. It's a famous victory. Literally have nothing to lose.

I'd like to avoid a record-breaking twatting, and injuries. Came to terms with the loss months ago :p

Rikkun

Brunette = Red > Blonde > Black

You wankers know it's true.

Also where is Snitch, is he ok he didn't post in at least 20 minutes ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

Resting sterling and Gerrard? This is the Champions league FFS - if you're not going to outfit your best players for the sake of EPL then you don't deserve to play in this league. This is as big as it gets in the European front - this is why you added depth to your squad.

Come on Rodgers. Don't raise the white flags already, think Istanbul. Give us that challenge.

Top Bottom