• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Good half really

Tired of saying we're unlucky not to score 4, so maybe we are shit after all, and this is how shit teams finish

Why do Liverpool just stop in the middle of their counters? Why don't they take some risks?

Because the counter-counter would put Madrid out of sight. The risk of an almost certain clear shot for Madrid doesn't outweigh the reward of a potential small sight of goal most of the time. Not impressed by the bit where Manquillo had absolute acres to work in, Lallana saw him and ignored him to cut back away from goal.

Esch

Banned
is this love

that i'm feelin

is this the love

that i been searching foooor

IllegalPortlyGermanshepherd.gif

How the fuck do you miss those chances? How???

We are cursed, there is no other explanation.
Seriously it's always the same. At least Benfica fans know where the curse came from, while we're left wondering whatever it was we ever did wrong. Is it because we played Henry on the wing? Cause we stole Pogba from Man Utd? At least tell us god ffs.

KidJr

Alexis needs to do and show more before I can start really saying he is as good as saurez but he certainly on his way. I think saurez has probably a bit more natural ability but alexis makes up for that with more pace.

But God to enjoy watching him play right now, he just loves his football. Considering we got him for 32 million in THIS market is a an absolute steal.

Ramsey needs a few games to get back into it. But Fuck me do we miss ozil.

Liverpool showing Rodgers is a genius

still in the game

Play this side vs. Chelsea too
Hahahaha.

How is Juventus playing? Tried to follow three teams but focused on Arsenal - Anderlecht most while occasionally looking at Liverpool's game.

Judging by the current results it looks like the Greek League is better than Serie A. I can't believe how low that league has fallen.

LTWheels

@AnfieldIndex: We’ve had more touches in the opposition penalty box in that last attack than our three strikers had in 136 mins vs #NUFC ( @ANALYSESPORT)

YES RODGERS

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Seriously it's always the same. At least Benfica fans know where the curse came from, while we're left wondering whatever it was we ever did wrong. Is it because we played Henry on the wing? Cause we stole Pogba from Man Utd? At least tell us god ffs.

I usually just blame John Elkann and/or Marco Motta

Hahahaha.

How is Juventus playing? Tried to follow three teams but focused on Arsenal - Anderlecht most while occasionally looking at Liverpool's game.

Judging by the current results it looks like the Greek League is better than Serie A. I can't believe how low that league has fallen.
It's not Serie A, it's us. I'm fairly positive most Serie A teams wouldn't have lost against Olympiakos last week and might be ahead tonight. Just like last year, where we were sweeping the floor with Serie A competition, while at the same time we only got a tie against Copenaghen, wasted chance after wasted chance, even though they were quite clearly weaker than most Italian sides we had faced in the league.

I thought they might sell because they always played Pepe over him.

But we won't get him anyway because Phil Jones.

It had to be Killer :lol

He's our new Soi Fong.

Take his throne. You are the new King. We United fans will fight to the death in your honor. Just don't leave us like that cunt Soi Fong.

I miss you so much Soi Fong

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The "this result shows that X league is better than Y league" nonsense that goes on here during the UCL needs to stop.
Gamers mentality. My choice is better than yours etc
It's not Serie A, it's us. I'm fairly positive most Serie A teams wouldn't have lost against Olympiakos last week and might be ahead tonight. Just like last year, where we were sweeping the floor with Serie A competition, while at the same time we only got a tie against Copenaghen, wasted chanche after wasted chance, even though they were quite clearly weaker than most Italian sides we had faced in the league.
We're either too arrogant or too incredibly naive

FuturusX

Real Madrid 1-0 Liverpool

Posted at

"RM v LFC HT stats: Score 1-0, Shots 13-0, shots on target 6-0, corners 4-0, poss 61%-39%.

"You'd think Liverpool were playing their reserves."

_74831967_gary_lineker-13.jpg

Gary Lineker

BBC Sport

Would like to see Henderson on now. We'd lose little in a defensive sense, and gain a bit of forcefulness in attack. None of those 4 really play with the intensity to force chances out of nothing.

One of the reasons we need Sturridge back, he doesn't consider his job done if he has the ball at his feet in the final third, and a chance fails to develop.

Scum

What did I tell you, Yurt. Just leave the Scudetto to Roma. Let them have it and concentrate on making the last 16.

bud

i don't understand why liverpool are playing their reserves. they're going to get beaten by chelsea, anyway. everyone will talk about how dumb of a decision it was to field a b-team today.

Scum

i don't understand why liverpool are playing their reserves. they're going to get beaten by chelsea, anyway. everyone will talk about how dumb of a decision it was to field a b-team today.

Balo and Gerrard will cost them the game, anyway.

Top Bottom