• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Blablurn

4 wins, 13:1 goal difference. Dortmund with the best CL start ever. Breaking Juves record.

A German relegation team schooling Europe.

Hixx

I knew telling GameSeek I'd tell on them to Trading Standards would work
TadkV.gif

And I sold my Vita. Perfect timing to have disposable income innit brevs.

wlo71.gif

Now to watch and see which website despatches Halo first.

TadkV.gif

wlo71.gif

E163rqw.gif

Though I have to wait 8-10 days for it to arrive after it ships :(

I could probably afford an Xbone, but only one game interests me on there atm and that's halo. Might wait and see if the January sales do anything.

GorillaJu

How did you get your job in Japan? My contract in Korea is finished in Feb, and I am either gonna ask my school for double the money to stay, go to a new school in Seoul or switch to Japan.

Option 4 is study in Seoul, but i will blow all my savings in a week living in Hongdae trying to impress the ladies

A friend hooked me up with this school in Chiba. If you're serious I can try to look up a few options for you.

Linius

Man, I failed drawing at school. I feel like that little kid again who always got shit grades for drawing. Was so happy when that shit was done and now it all comes back :(

dc89

TadkV.gif

wlo71.gif

What were you going to threaten them with and what's it all about lol

KidJr

lol I've been had, I'm sure someone told me this was a thing and that I needed like a 1000 posts (I'm also going to assume thats not true)

#banter

Hixx

What were you going to threaten them with and what's it all about lol

I cancelled an order before they took the money - they agreed to cancel it. 48 hours later they took the money and it took 10 days to get it back. 12 hours after I mention TS...

All you pasty motherfuckers saying "I only want one game and that's Halo"

That's four games you spenks

FOUR GAMES

110 MAPS

HALO 5 BETA

HALO NIGHTFALL BY RIDLEY SCOTT

HALO 2 FORGE

A CONSTANT ERECTION

ALL FOR £38.

I cancelled an order before they took the money - they agreed to cancel it. 48 hours later they took the money and it took 10 days to get it back. 12 hours after I mention TS...

All you pasty motherfuckers saying "I only want one game and that's Halo"

That's four games you spenks

FOUR GAMES

110 MAPS

HALO 5 BETA

HALO NIGHTFALL BY RIDLEY SCOTT

HALO 2 FORGE

A CONSTANT ERECTION

ALL FOR £38.

Best value for a game ever

Edit: Ah crap, DP.

A friend hooked me up with this school in Chiba. If you're serious I can try to look up a few options for you.

Cheers, I will have negotiations with my school in December and finish end of Feb. I am hoping to stay at my current school, it is in a great part of Seoul and I hate the hassle of moving. I have already been here for two years and the boss loves and trusts me, so will try and get much more money out of her because everyone else is useless compared to me. Not to sound arrogant, but it is really hard to find good quality teachers in Korea these days.

What is the usual qualification requirements/ papers requirement in Japan? And general contract deal?

Carbonox

Linius and Lynette are the same person, of course they like the same things. It's one person using alts innit.

oi muggins

it's a prequel-thingy to To The Moon

to the moon is fucking great. I'm sorry it doesn't have explosions and tits

more to life than michael bay carbo

this chap knows

I'd rather watch Transformers 2 than watch To The Moon/In to the Bird/Fly to the Moon: Bird or whatever these indie cindy shitestains are called.

Now leave me be to fire up COD at the end of the day like a sheep, Jesus.

Top Bottom