• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

FootballFan

Regarding PES 2015 - Have you m8s heard?

You know in FIFA 15 when the line ups are announced at the start, the commentator says "And Messi starts up front in the centre, with Neymar on the left wing"

PES 15 apparently copied it, badly. They didn't get the commentators to record it, they just used the same sound files they use during matches in open play.

So the commentator will say shit like "NEYMAAAAAAAAARRRR!! starts up front for Barcelona"

I don't know if it is true, but if it is, I will die once it arrives.

reminds me of WCW on PS1. "And STING!! has entered the ring"

Neuer
Rafinha, Boateng, Dante, Bernat
Lahm, Alonso
Götze, Müller, Ribéry
Lewandowski

What a line up. Jesus.

Portugeezer

Good match so far.

Liverpool went missing after 15 minutes though.

You know in FIFA 15 when the line ups are announced at the start, the commentator says "And Messi starts up front in the centre, with Neymar on the left wing"

PES 15 apparently copied it, badly. They didn't get the commentators to record it, they just used the same sound files they use during matches in open play.

So the commentator will say shit like "NEYMAAAAAAAAARRRR!! starts up front for Barcelona"

Please, I need a video of this. Sounds like something Konami would do.

Need to stop giving it away in midfield. Fair enough Chelsea are pressing hard, but some of these passes we're giving away...

Struggling to get Coutinho and Can on the ball, so we essentially have half the number of outballs as we should have. We have 4 players zonal marking in the 6 yard box now, don't quite understand why they deserted the box after Chelsea won the initial header for their goal.

Overall better than expected, but we're still not getting into positions to really test Courtois

Clegg

Liverpool played well for the first 30 mins.

Don't know if they eased off or Chelsea stepped up for the last 15 but they were begging for that HT whistle.

Elchele

I'm tired of football games not being good enough. I think I'll skip next year games.

Can't believe I paid money for FIFA 15, what a fucking idiot

Blablurn

What a line up. Jesus.

Konami. 2 steps forwards. 1 step backwards.

Zabojnik

What a line up. Jesus.

Turn off commentary is the first thing I do in any football game. Not an issue for me.

GorillaJu

I'm tired of football games not being good enough. I think I'll skip next year games.

Can't believe I paid money for FIFA 15, what a fucking idiot

I don't miss not playing them. I download the yearly demo, go "oh okay that's kinda fun" then don't ever buy it. Just not my type of game... hasn't been since PES started sucking.

sohois

Liverpool just gifting chances towards Chelsea at the end of the half. Liverpool's actual defence has been fine but Chelsea are threatening simply because of the ball being given away.

Liverpool really just need to make one change to get on top. Lucas for Gerrard.

Liverpool just gifting chances towards Chelsea at the end of the half. Liverpool's actual defence has been fine but Chelsea are threatening simply because of the ball being given away.

Liverpool really just need to make one change to get on top. Lucas for Gerrard.

Rodgers won't make that change until it can be assumed that Gerrard is too tired to continue. Fuck the headlines, do it now.

Labadal

Seeing that Matic handball hurts now. I was "almost" certain it was one when they showed the goal, but replays show how clear it was.

Hixx

That SharePlay ad. Fucking hell
e5YuU.gif

Top Bottom